Possible 31 tomorrow night, 1.5 weeks of flowering left???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DevilRed, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Hey guys ive got a thread above showing some pics and questions about a crop i have.

I just learned it is suppose to hit in the low 30's possibly tomorrow night.

Ive got some white widow still growing, with about a solid week left of flowering.

Should I chop it? Or can it take a cold night? Maybe a large garbage bag over the plant?

About 4 days ago the hairs were about 20-25% red, its been cool, partly sunny and wet the past 4 days.

2. damn sounds like the weather here u liv arou ky or oh? it got cold last night but my baby made it thru it now its going to warm up all week she has about 1.5 to 2 weeks left. good luck a garbage bag will help if it comes close to freezing

3. Well they are calling for temps at about 31. Granted thats right at the freezing point and all.

Anyone think a garbage bag or two over it will help some?

Im going to go check on her today. If her hairs are 50% red, im not going to risk it, and ill chop.

4. hmmm... that is pretty cold you definatly have to do something, a garbage bag might help, if you can, make a structure around the plant and cover that with plastic, the ground will keep it fairly warm. but if you're close don't go through all the trouble or risk, it will be good at 50%.

5. I'm glad i live in california...good luck to you guys though....hope you harvest a lot

6. harvested it, new thread posted with pics

Grasscity Deals Near You