Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possibility Tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Oct 19, 2010.

1. OK so I'm thinking of smoking tonight, so let me break it down for you guys.
    I want to smoke out of my bowl around 9 or 10 when its dark out and I go to sleep anyway. But I'll just chill in my room with ipod or some shit. This way, I don't have to talk to my mom or let her see me while I'm high for the rest of the night. I'll just stay in my room. I was planning on blowing the smoke out of my window with all lights off so no one will see the smoke coming out the window. Then i was thinking maybe have a fan going behind me to help the smoke get out of my room completely. My dad, who is usually down the hall in his room watching TV at this time is gone on a business trip for the week. Also, my mom doesn't go upstairs to bed until like 12 or 1.

Now the questions:

Is the fan really necessary? Should i keep it right next to me facing the window or right in front of the door?

Should I put a towel in the crack of my door?

Should I spray the room when I'm done?

Should I keep the window open to let fresh air in after I'm done or just close it for the night?

2. #2 STEEEEZ, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    If you don't want to get caught then yeah, you want to do all those things. Also make a sploof, its a tube or somesort, toilet paper roll works well, filled with active carbon, dryer lint sheets, and all taped up. Blow your smoke though that into the fan, that should help

EDIT: This being that your 18 and all, right?

3. #3 URATowel, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    Is the fan really necessary? Should i keep it right next to me facing the window or right in front of the door?
    have it blowing air out the window

Should I put a towel in the crack of my door?
    yes

Should I spray the room when I'm done?
    yes

Should I keep the window open to let fresh air in after I'm done or just close it for the night?
    leave it open for a bit

also, use a sploof!

:hello::smoke:

4. Don't smoke in your rents house.... not only does it show your age, but it shows that you don't have much respect. Hey i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just telling you straight up. Wait until the weekend, on your free time, go for a walk. Clime a tree. Go in the gutter and hotbox. I don't care man, just do it where it doesn't risk your parents. keep toking though man, Hope you take this advice.. :smoke:

5. I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're atleast 18...

If you can, make a sploof.

Try to be as far out your window as possible (while still being safe/comfortable o/c)

1. Not really but it would probably help a little. Just make sure it doesn't interfere with your lighting and doesn't cherry your bowl too much.

2. Again, not really because like 99.5% SHOULD be going out the window.

3. A few small sprays might help, but you'll make it smell way more suspicious if you drench everything obviously.

4. Personally, I would because I love fresh air :) Just make sure that any lingering smoke has dissipated...

You should worry more about getting your parents in trouble than yourself.

EDIT: You should also probably take your shirt off before you smoke so it doesn't get all danky.

6. ...Damn a 19 year old can't live at home? The college i go to is like 15 minutes away so I figured i would chill at home for freshman year. Probably move out next year. So yeah I'm over 18...

7. Ok so your 19, in college. That's good man i'm proud of you. But your still putting other people at risk just because you want to get high..... Thats my main point , and i understand people have different views, and i respect that. But if your going to do it, just dont get caught. Its already bad enough you have to start a new thread on a forum to know how to smoke in your parents house...

8. fuck man, he's smoking weed not asking how to murder someone

how is it "bad enough" he made a thread?

9. An i never said you couldn't live at home bro, that's the smartest thing if your a freshman, i did that same....

10. because everyday there is a thread that comes up with this... how to sneak a toke where you shouldnt. Just look it up...

11. anybody can sneak and toke where they want as long as they understand the consequences of getting caught. simple.

12. i smoked in my room once, opened my window, blew the hits directly out the window, had a fan and everything. then i went upstairs

an hour later i came downstairs and it reeked like weed.

imo, you should never smoke directly inside your parents house. no matter what you do there can still be a trace of smell left. so i always smoke outside. if you smoke outside and come in after there is a much smaller chance they will detect anything.

13. Well fuck me then, isnt this the Apprentice Tokers section of the forum? Oh wait yeah it is. And I'm putting people at risk just because I want to get high? This forum's about weed you jackass. Of course I want to get high

14. And as part of this community it would suck to see another blade fail, whereas people can put in their two cents. Im not saying dont smoke, but you know shits not worth it just for the bud.

15. no, you're a towel

16. Hey im not a jackass man, your being immature. I know that im not the only person on here thinks that smoking in your parents house, ESPECIALLY IF they are letting you live there over 18 is not a good idea. Now i know if your smoking with them its different, but when you have to be so stealth, its like almost like he is about to murder someone URA Towel!

17. Through all of this, remember that you can never be too careful.
    Also, think about making a sploof. Look up a guide here on GC.

You could probably get away with just blowing the smoke outta the window but take extra precautions based on your situation because I don't know every little detail of it.

If I were you, I would run the fan if it isn't too loud, the only con with that is it's loud, therefore you can't hear if your mom's coming up the stairs. I would also spray a little febreeze up in that bitch because after you've been smoking, I've found that you are pretty much immunized to the ganja smell and can't tell if it smells like weed or not.

Good luck, if it's too risky, think, is getting high once worth enduring whatever punishment your mom would have for you?

P.S. With a sploof, I smoke in my room and my mom walks in 2 minutes after and doesn't smell a thing. Of course I burn incense while I smoke, always.

-- Stealth smoker of almost 2 years.

18. Thank you for saying what i wanted to say in a much more calmer/helpful way. :hello::smoke:

19. Damn thats all I needed...lol. Yeah its straight I'll just do it outside somewhere, maybe woods or something

20. Make yourself a gravity bong. all of the smoke is contained inside the bottle, no cherry to worry about...inhale, blow it all out the window

easiest way to toke without making the room stink, the whole idea being that you can control where 95-100% of the smoke goes