1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Possibility of home growing.

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by Newbie Toker, Dec 17, 2003.

1. I just need to know some of the essentials, I'll write a list of questions and any answers will be very much appreciated.

- I dont have the space to grow more than 2 feet high, is this a problem? can it be done?
    - How much will setting it up be? (£) cheapest options please ;)
    - what sorta yield would i get from a plant agbout 2 feet high?

2. My best advise is to read as much as possible in all the grow guides then ask questions that are relevent to your style of grow .[​IMG]

3. but im just not sure growing n a 2x2 box is worth the effort

4. better if u 4x4.... u will need hit 12/12 at 12 inches tall, and plant double the size.. so 3 by 4 or something thats more then 2x2...latez...

5. u can grow in a box 24 inches high and 12 inches wide if u want 2. i am attempting 2 make a box the same size. u can use a 150 walt hps light which costs $35 or a 250 walt hps light which costs $90. also u would want 2 buy a computer fan which is between 10-25$ at radio shack. anotherthing u would need a converter which u plug da computer fan in2 2 make it work. so u would need

150 walt hps $35 or 250 hps $90
    computer fan $10-25
    converter thing 4 computer fan $20
    wood $??

6. you cant just buy an HPS bulb, you need the appropriate ballast, capacitor, and ignitor to go with it...

7. HJ maybe hes buying a kit that has it included. Thats how i'd buy it, i saw some at reno depo. Not too sure about the prices tho.

for that small i'd just go with 150.

cyaz

Grasscity Deals Near You