Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possession laws for california

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCudLife, Jun 8, 2011.

1. What are the laws for possession in California? I live in Los angeles by the way if that makes any difference.

2. If you are 18+ you can get a medical card that is basically makes it legal, it's awesome all you have to do is go to a special doctor look on yelp say you have back pain, pay like 20-50 and boom! You can walk into stores and buy guaranteed dank, hash, edibles, everything! And you can smoke as much as you want pretty much everywhere and cops will leave you alone.

Now, if any of your friends are under 18 luckily it's still very relaxed. You can smoke most places a bit removed from public eye an the cops won't look for the smell. You can also get great hookups by asking 18+ to buy for you or just finding the plentiful california dealers.

California (esp SF and LA) is the US capital of weed

3. #3 BlowingOs, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I live across the countries and know weed laws in cali. Step ur shit up lol.

4. SB 1449, possession is an infraction. As BlowingOs said, I as well live on the opposite side of the country and I know this shit...

5. I think its an infraction, which is just like a traffic ticket. Pay it through the mail, no court costs, doesn't go on your record, and you won't get arrested, just all your bud confiscated thats on you.

6. im preeeeeeetty sure the cops wouldn't be too thrilled with you smoking while walking down the street. as a medical patient you are supposed to keep it out of the public eye as much as possible. Having a medical card doesn't mean you can get blunted anywhere.