Possessed

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by AlterEggo, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Blackened soul, twisted wicked visions
    Like the stuttering frames in an aged hollywood movie
    Demons take over my body, I am forced
    The angel on my shoulder tells me no
    This man in my head is schizophrenic, I swear it was him

• Like Like x 1
  2. hm....interesting...

3. Today I found a roach of what I believed was regular weed not spice. I say that because it hit haaard. I also used a zebra pipe which I hadnt used in awhile for reasons id rather not discuss. Which had a lil res in it and makes me wonder if that was the spice I tasted that hit pretty darn hard. Ok well getting to the interesting part, I took a hit held it in took another began to feel it. Started feeling fearful but then reeaally heavy like I was struggling to walk went inside dont quite remember much just like an evil presence then nausea arose (all this happening while feelin very trippy) when i rushed to the sink to puke i heard this voice in my head evil ancient you know how when you gag it kinda sounds like a burp sometimes especially when your truly going to puke ok well when that burping sound would happen THATS when the demon evil spirit whatever the fu*$ it was would speak to me i would go unconscious or black out for a couple seconds just to find myself when i would regain consciousness gasping for air. I dont recall everthing that happened but i do remember thinking about Jesus about saying his name so i did and the demon would go away cease let me breathe but would shortly come back man if i knew how to put it in words or explain it in details i would but acouple other things that i thought of once the enemy went away was a memory of smoking weed off that same zebra pipe and invoking a demon (things i used to do in my past) and it made me think that somehow that specific demon i invoked that time stayed attached to the pipe and then manifested and possessed me. But oh well theres a story of an experience i had yesterday that i just wanted to share. Not the first time similiar shit like that happens to me btw. Remember Jesus Christ loves you. Peace.

• Like Like x 2