Possesion of shrooms? 8 years in prison.....

Discussion in 'General' started by LiftedOne86, Mar 21, 2007.

1. That article was really interesting. I guess the moral of the story is to not get caught with shrooms. It's not really that hard; just use them at home or somewhere out of the public eye. You'll have a better trip anyway.

2. wonderful article +rep. I heard the government made harsher laws on hallucinogens becouse they can be used as "mind control" substance. not exactly sure where i heard this information.

3. The CIA used LSD in experiments with mind-control from the 50s on in a project called MKULTRA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA

4. ive done almost extensive research on the topic, and its definately worth a mention.

5. Yeah I remember someone told me (the guy above me did :p) that some kid was tripping on acid at school and got caught. He was so scared that he had to tell everything including his dealer's number because the polices asked him to tell him.

Pretty fucking messed up, I would say.

6. Well, that kid obviously couldn't handle being on LSD at school...I used to eat acid before/at school a lot when I was 15-16...I've talked to cops on LSD, havn't gotten in trouble, didn't freak out and rat my dealer or confess...People just need to learn how much, where and with who they can do hallucinogens before they do them...

As for the article, I found it an interesting read...makes me look back at when I grew psilocyben cubensis under my bed back then too...I'd still be in prison if I got caught probably...

7. Haha.... I'm growing mass amounts of mushrooms this summer. Mostly as a science experiment. I'm going into it with a friend and if we break even (selling what we don't keep for ourselves to pay for the startup costs) we'll be happy. Guess we better find a really safe place to do this...

8. Indoors anywhere will be fine if you don't tell anyone about it.