Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possesion Charges in Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedBlowPills, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Hey GC,
    I just got a quick question for those who live in Ontario, or anyone who doesn't but knows something about laws and whatnot. I've been reading around for " pot possession laws and charges" but have come up with nipski. So my question is what are the charges? I read somewhere that if it is under 30grams ( 1.5g's more than an ounce for those who don't know) it cannot be prosecuted or something like that? To me that sounded wrong. When i hear about buddies getting charged for having about a half ounce in one baggie ( no intent to traffic) and getting arrested? Maybe my friend was bullshitting me to make his friend sound cooler, i dont know, collage kids are retarded. So yeah, any help is appreciated, id prefer not getting busted for possession cause i don't know what the laws are :smoking:

OH, by the way, im debating going to my dealer and breaking his knee caps, i just bought an ounce off him and it REEKED of oranges, had abnormally big orange " peices" in it, and he said its " Cali Orange". So i know this plug put orange peels in it. I'm going back tomorrow and getting my money back, i just need to decide if i should leave it at that. Thanks guys

:smoking::smoking::smoking:Toke Happy:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Ehh...depends on the cop, the situation, and your choice of words. Oh, and how good your lawyer is.

If you're caught with 3 grams or so, maybe even a little more, you'll get it taken away, warned, and be left off with. OR you could get it taken away, be warned, given a ticket, and be presecuted. You'll probably end up paying a fine, or if it's strict as shit, then you'll have a choice to go to juvie/jail on bail order or w.e it's called or go to rehab.

Now, make sure you do not consent to a search. And if they do and find some weed on you, say that you have some anxiety that you wanted to treat with it. Under government policy, they needed to provide mmj, but don't. So, with that, you have no other way of acquiring it other than illegally. So, because the government did not provide you with medical marijuana, you were forced to respond illegally, thus having all charges dropped, and your weed given back to you. :)

3. that right there sir, is an awesome idea. Lmfao

4. Yeah if I ever get busted here in Ontario, I am right off the bat saying how I use it to help with insomnia, it's partially true too. But I don't think I'll ever get busted, I'm pretty smart about how I smoke my bud.

5. if its a first offence and under 28 grams its fine or community service
    second offence will be probation
    third will be time.

dont get fucked with scales or weapons

6. Some of my freinds arnt the brightest folks. Anyways one of my friends has been busted with posession 3 times(once for a 1/2o and twice for something in the 2-3g range) each time the cop mad eit clear that marijuana was illegal, that they didnt want to catch him again with it, then they took it and left him with a verbal warning.

Tl:DR Cops in Northern Ontario dont really care unless your dealing ect...

7. In brampton cops are douche bags, today for example my school was on lockdown and they brought in k9 units. Not exactly the best when you have some on you. I ditched my smelly pipe with resin but i couldent bring myself to dump the pot, instead i went home :) Lmfao

8. so they let people come and go as they please during a lockdown?

9. it is if it is under .3 grams it cannot be prosecuted. i wish it was 30 g's glad to see more canadians on here!

10. My dealer was busted with a pound on him. No records if he completes 40 hours of community service within two weeks. :)