Positivity + Antidepressants + Weed

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by casslutt, Jul 2, 2018.

?

Do you have the same experience?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The dream team. The trio.

“Hi guys,

So I recently came back from this trip to Berlin with my college school. I recall being a fairly shy, introvert person before the trip but during the trip I recall changing more into the person I wanted to become. I did smoke some J's during the trip but I was mostly involved with drinking. After we came home, I noticed something fairly different. Don't know if it was paranoia (as the last time I had smoked since I came back was two days before) but everything was fucking different all of a sudden. Attention towards me had skyrocketed and people suddenly seemed a lot more amiable, from dealers towards random strangers. I remember buying weed and noticing the weed was pretty dank for the usual supply and I even received tip filters which wasn't unusual but considering all of the extra attention and stuff I probably thought it was connected. So I rolled a J, lit it up, smoked life a good half of it and then I got high. Then suddenly it fucking hit me!

Like really hit me. You guys ever had the kind of high when you're alone and you're realizing stuff about yourself and others? Well that hit me but then twice as hard. Somehow, someway I had changed my personality and as a result of that the world reacted in a completely different way. I had become an extrovert and less shy, more confident and perhaps people saw that. I realized that some of the attention girls give me was based on attraction and though I don't consider myself particularly handsome, I often recall being told I'm cute and stuff and me being more confident or assertive led to me realizing my 'cuteness' persay and reflecting this outward, thus becoming more attractive.

I also realized that positive thinking goes together very well with weed. Self reflecting is important but the most important thing besides self reflecting is basing every decision and move you make towards realizing the goals you made for yourself and making sure to be as positive as possible. I was actually crying when I realized that all my life I've reinforced negative thoughts thus allowing negative things to happen to me and that positivity was basically the tool I needed for myself in order to improve. Though I don't dare to say I'm completely different, I do notice that me being MUCH more confident has caused some drastic changes to happen. I can flirt with hot girls without any f****** problem whatsoever and instead of desperately vying for attention for even a single girl I feel I can approach any girl with ease and all I want is a chick that's just compatible with me. My relationships with guys have changed also. I'm cool with every dude now. Basically, I feel popular, a feeling I never managed to get during my high school years due to low self-esteem but now I feel comfortable in my skin and I do and say things that are much more me, much more real. I don't feel afraid to do what I want to do and go where I want to go, weed changed me somehow and I don't know how.

I just wanted to put this out here and see if anyone had a similar experience - ephiphany perhaps? - and if they managed to maintain it. Everything seems to go better now, school (just finished my homework, 3-4 days in advance) included and I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are about this experience and whether everything that is happening is just a fignant of my imagination or I should just fucking enjoy it and carry on on this... let's call it the winning streak of life.”

Let me tell you. All of this is spot on with me. The only difference is I’m a girl. This person is a guy (assuming).

I take antidepressants and I smoke weed. Everyone tells me it’s a bad combo, but nothing but greatness had come from it. It’s never-ending.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. a change is good as a holiday they say

but I learnt recently

85% of who you are is

your environment 15% from your mom and pop

not a lot of room for that crutch 'weed' lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1