Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Positive weed hang over.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Monteepython, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Ya know how you get a hang over when ya drink enough. And hang overs are terrible experiences and you feel awful while your having one.

Well I want to call the effects of feeling high but not actually being high something, like a hang over but with positive/opposite effects as a hang over.

I mean, when I smoke up and go to bed I'm high as a kite and its great, but when I wake up I'll still feel high, head high though. and its nice. I feel happy and active. It will last till around lunch or so at school, and it's very enjoyable.

But I'm not really high, or would this be "perma-baked" cause I smoke every day ? If not, I'd like to find a better name for it then perma baked.

any ideas?

hopefully this makes sense...

2. idk i smoke everynight i wake up feeling amazing the next morning nit high just well rested

3. amazing !!!!
    :yay:

4. Oh I love that feeling :D

5. That's why if I have to work the next day I usually try and smoke earlier in the evening (or even the afternoon). While I have nothing against the "afterglow" it makes it really hard for me to work.

6. Do you feel distracted?

7. This. It's nice, isn't it?

Sometimes I feel fucking stupid the next day, though. Only if I get absolutely weed-slaughtered the night before though.

8. hahahah, funny mate.

Weeds great :D
    oh wait, not itss not, it's illegal kills your brain cells burns a hole in your pocket causes cancer makes people lazy and stupid.
    hahah, lovely lies :D

9. ^ thats how i feel when i wake up after a heavy bake the night befor.. i cant work well and i feel like i should be doing something else when im actualy doing what i was told??

if i only have a small sesh, then go to sleep on the down buz then i get a good as sleep though...

edibles seem to stuff my mornings the worst though if i eat them that night .. (maby not cooked right though?)

10. Aye nice, a Kiwi =D
    Do you play Polocrosse by any chance?

I dunno if your cooking method would have much effect, maybe cause ya eat instead of smoking maybe it affects your boddy differently over time.

maybe the effects will last longer in your system i mean.

11. Not so much distracted as I can't focus on one thing at all. Not as bad as if I had just smoked, but I just feel all over the place. In hindsight, that's probably the same as feeling distracted.

12. yeh chur a kiwi :D yet to find another one :( and nah i dont play polocross but the town i live in has one of the best teams at the moment.. profer rugby lol,

yeh iv only ever baked it.. cakes brownies cookies etc :S and all i do is slow cook the bud and butter to make budder then use that inplace of the butter.. the only way i no how to =/

13. I'm sooooo high :smoking:

14. sweet mate, I went down to aus in 09 to play. holy shit they play harder then us in Canada too. like a totally different game, the same goes for rugby. But I went skiing, we kick your ass at ski hills mate hhaahaha :D
    You an all blacks fan I presume ?
    But I im sure you making the edibles correctly dude. it just stays in you, and your body probably re-metabolizes it .

Keep it lit :smoke: =D