Positive vibes shelter!

Discussion in 'General' started by xlikelocusts, Jun 20, 2009.

1. #1 xlikelocusts, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    This thread was for when the City was going crazy, but overtime I think its a place where blades can come and vent about their day, get some feedback in a helping way. Add any cool things to the thread. Positive vibessssssssssssssssss.

Whats everyone up to tonight?

I'm on 60mg's of a long lasting Benzo called Dalmane. I just let my friend trade me a dub of dank for two, because he took one last night and said it was better for him than xanax, and he loves xanax.

My best friend just flew all the way over to Cali, and he said he's driving / smuggling back some
    MDMA and weed. Five pink stars, Five molly caps, and a quarter of Cali bud. They may or may nor have done it before and I have confidence that they wont have any problems, but in the back of my mind I've got a little itch eating away telling me they are going to get caught. My friend said he would hook me up with a free star when he gets back though. I hope he makes it back. Hes a dumbass sometimes.

Positive vibes for my friend, I hope he makes it back safely. Hes a good kid, he just makes dumb mistakes.

[​IMG]

2. not a bad idea, think ill take some hydo and buzz out

3. Im at home. No jane around tonight :|

havent been sleeping well without it haha D:

4. haha so its come down to this. The grasscity doomsday apocolypitic shelter from the bad vibes.

i immediately feel better... just took some kpins, smokin a bowl and watchin fight club...
    can't deal with these other threads anymore:smoking:

5. Thanks for this thread, xlikelocusts.

And likewise, sorry for the negative vibes earlier this week.

6. figured i'd throw this out there.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz-_3V-AmDA]YouTube - Positive Vibes - Kottonmouth Kings[/ame]

7. mmmm. I just took three hits off of a joint. Yummy. I love you all.:D

8. Never a bad idea :smoking:
    You should get a supplement called melatonin. I have terrible sleeping problems too but this stuff works like a charm and its natural and cheap.

HA! This thread may just end up being the last stand for GC:smoking:
    Im watching this weird movie with leo dicaprio. Usually dont like him but this movie is intense. He is like a master con man, pilot, doctor, lawyer. Shit is intense, cops always on his ass.

9. loney just cracked one :D
    im not gonna get high but im chill as fuck.

10. Man I just smoked with my friend and I used the last of my weed. A whole half ounce gone in a week :p

anyways, this last nug I had was covered in Seed Heaven!! it pissed me off... I rolled a j and cleaned it the best I could and we smoked that, started feeling good, so I went to load a bowl into my pipe. I was breaking the weed up and I noticed the seeds were covered in what looked like weed. It was insane... shit crackled in my pipe. So I decided to just fucking pour it out and walk back home.

That's my night lol.

11. About to grab a quarter of some shwagg cause Im broke lol.

Many apology's to anyone I may have hurt in my pursuit of humor :D:smoking:

12. the city truly has lost it...I'll just hunker down, bong in hand for the rest of the night :smoking:

13. haha good job on thread

it should be an option to check off when making a thread

Will this thread give people bad vibes and ruin someones high. if it is a yes to atleast 1/100 people on the forum the thread should be moved to the loser section or deleted.
    some people are obviously on this forum for different reason and must be EXTERMINATED. muahahaha

i was gonna roll a blunt but i smoked so much today ill end off the day with vape and bong annnnnd roll a blizzunt in the morning.

anyone else like rolling small (joint) blunts. i always just cut way down on the paper and roll like as low as 0.4 in a blunt. real good.

cheers gc

14. i'm about to eat some shrooms :D

15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is amazing.

16. haha, full melt i can definitely see how some people can take your humor as offensive if they haven't seen you postin around... hopefully nobody really took it to heart

and OP Locusts, yea i saw that movie a while ago but i remember liking it. What channel is it on?

17. Good vibes everyone.. im nice and stoned..

btw, did any see if my "Just what in the fuck..." thread got deleted???

18. yeah man, sleep aids are cool and all, but the best sleep aid is THC and its kinda hard to sleep without it, but i have some ambien that was prescribed to me a while ago too..

19. Let's stay on topic, this thread is about positivity.