Positive/Inspirational Quotes Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Everytime I google it, ask other people, or see it. Its always credited to Kurt. This is literally the 1st time I've heard of other stories surrounding those words and really....

"I don't care I just like the beautiful words. Please don't ruin that. Thanks for sharing them someone in the world. Have a good one" -Panda

• Winner Winner x 1

2. Hey Girl Thank You For Blessing My Thread With Your Postings. I Hope to See Many More from You in Here Sis.

~Toni~

3. It's The Rough Tings That We Go Through, Hard Tings That We Go Through, that Get us to That Point Were We Better an Stronger Then we've Ever Been- DMX

~Toni~

4. Seems that it may stem from an author named Andre Gide - autumn leaves in the 1950s

This is just teaching me what I already know.. which is not to be so gullible or believe everything that I see off first glance or
    Mention lol.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. A Happy Family is But an Earlier Heaven- George Bernard Shaw. Iono Who that Really is But Props to Him for Saying that. I Love it!

~Toni~

6. I'll Have Some More Up in Here Tommorow Probably When I Have Times to Look.

~Toni~

7. The Highest Form of Knowledge is Empathy, for it Requires us to Suspend Our Egos an Live in Another's World- Plato.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. "Life sucks sometimes." - Me

• Winner Winner x 2

9. I Know it Does Mikey Believe Me but this Thread for Positive Ones Please. Did You Get My PM I Sent Early?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Yeah. Sorry I posted negatively in your thread, I'm just having a really bad day, as you know.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

11. Yes I Know You Having a Horrible Day Big Brother...I Wish I Could Do More To Help. More Specifically I Know What Your Real Problem is as You Told Me in The PM an I Feel What You Going Through too a Certain Extent because I Has Stuff Like that Happen too. Just Remember Anytimes You Need to Chat just HMU an I'll Get Back to You ASAP My Friend. ILY always an Truely Care!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Thanks Toni.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

13. Is There Anyting You Can Do That Helps You When You Depressed?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. [​IMG] lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Time helps.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

16. Yea It Does...Remember What I Said Early About Family Too tho? It's Not B/S!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. I remember. You're right.

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Thank You Mikey...I Sorry i Can't Help Better I'm No Good With The Whole Advise Ting but I Try. I Really Can't Even Fix My Self So it Kinda Hard to Help Others You Know? All I Can Do is Just Let Them Know I'm Caring About Them.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Back on Topic Tho I'll Look For Some More Positive Quotes an Post Them Tommorow.

~Toni~

20. The More I Know Who I am the less I Care about who you think I am- Reina.

~Toni~