Positive/Inspirational Quotes Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Just Thought i Would Make This Thread for People Like Me Who Like to Try to Remain Positive as Much as Possible...even When There so Much Negativity an Evil Around. Also I Think This Thread Might Be Liked by My Friends @HazelMoon @AR Toasty @WeedCat @HIGHliketheSKY @Oregondaisy because I Bet You 5 Got Some Good Ones too. If Y'all Wanna Participate that is.Thry Can Be Ones You Made up Your Self or Just Quoting Somebody Else it Dont Matter.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Here's One to Start.

Optimism is The Faith That Leads to Achievement. Noting Can Be Done With Out Hope an Confidence-Helen Keller

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. "Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you're donating blood." - Bill Murray

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Great Job @AR Toasty @WeedCat Thank You. Feel Free to Post as Many as You Wanna Please. That Goes For Anybody too an I'll Try to Think of More as Well.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. images (1)~2.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Thank You For The Reply Digga...it Means Alot. Real True Site Right There as Well By The One an Only Gandalf.

I Love This One Alot Too Thank Toke it's Amazing! :)

Same Can Be Saaid About @WeedCat an @AR Toasty Ones as Well.

I Hope to See Some More on Here When I Check this In The Morning Peace Out Everyone

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. My dad changed the world today - Gianna Floyd
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. Yup He Did...it Sad he Had to Lose His Life to do it but he did Change tings...Also what a Adorable Lil Girl She is too an I Love the Name Gianna too its Really Pretty.

~Toni~

11. #11 Dizzy, Apr 23, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    I Found One By My Home Girl Maya Angelou That I Took Notice of because I Should Learn from it.

"You May Not always Be Able to Control All The Events That Happen To You, but You Can Decide Not To Be Reduced By Them"

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. "Don't be so quick to judge someone by how they look. If you see someone look for the good in them." Me

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Thank You Guys @Peaceful Dusk86 @A Blue Panda Very Good Quotes Both of You. Much Respect. Feel Free too Post as Many as You Wanna too. :)

~Toni~

15. Nice, though, not originally his quote.

It originally came from a little girl whose dad made a lot of unreasonable demands of her, and couldn't accept her as she was. Even though she was a child prodigy, he wanted her to be like every other cookie-cutter kid.

As he was harshly criticizing her, she told him, "I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for what I'm not", because she didn't think it was reasonable to change herself to his standards and she didn't want to be phony or put on an act just to appease him.

True story :love:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Love That One @Goblin_smasher Thank You. Native Americans Are Awesome.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  17. Some People Have it Way Worse then You Some People Have it Way Better, Stay Humble.- Some Random on FB.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. “The safest way of not being very miserable is not to expect to be very happy.” -Schopenhauer

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Aww, of course Kurt would quote something like that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1