Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

positive facts about smoking marijuanna?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hashstash101, Aug 10, 2010.

1. heres 1 i liked

The positive effects are smoking marijuana is it works well as a treatment for pain, nausea and appetite loss caused by cancer and AIDS. It also acts as a sedative and reduces anxiety.

Examples of it as a pain treatment is people who suffer with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). Studies have shown that marijuana is better for pain from this than other painkillers on the market. It reduces the pain and also Marijuana has shown to help control the incidence of spasms in MS sufferers (as well as epilepsy and those who have suffered spinal cord injuries).

Marijuana is also good for suppressing nausea suffered by anti-cancer chemotherapy patients.

Marijuana also serves as an appetite stimulate, which is very helpful for anyone who has a decreased appetite due to an illness, especially those with AIDS.

2. dilates bronchial tubes in people with asthma... works almost as well as albuterol and much healthier plus inhalers use chemicals and propellants where marijuana is (hopefully) grown all natural

3. id like to know more about this because i suffer from astma and i have to use and inhaler and my mom always bitches at me saying its horrible for my astma and im gonna be in trouble with my breathing soon

4. obviously you should carry an inhaler if you have severe, acute asthma attacks but if you're like me and you just get shortness of breath, it will help. There was even one case where a woman cured her asthma completely over the course of a year by smoking the bud.

5. im not severe just pretty bad

6. i've had asthma all my life, but haven't had any attacks since i was younger. i just have shortness of breath most of the time, but when i smoke some bud, it helps for the rest of the day

7. ive actually read that it stimulates brain development unlike alcohol and cigarettes which kill brain cells, mary j does the opposite and actually helps make brain cells...maybe im just really high but i think i seen this on a documentary on netflix

8. It's got many medical uses.

But it also just makes you feel good. And anything that makes you feel good, which is neither chemically addictive or unreasonalby hazardous to your health, hell that can't be a bad thing man.