Positions anyone?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UNAB0MB3R, May 21, 2012.

1. I agree with illadelphin

2. yay! :hello:

3. i'm boring, i like missionary and doggystyle the best. girls i've been with loooove missionary lol

4. hmm well i really like variations of missionary as well as doggy and me being on top too. the only thing i have to add is i really like anything where i am on the edge of the bed and my bf is standing up.

sorry i didnt add much :p but i find that changing location, and/or tone makes a bigger difference than trying new positions. i enjoy sex anywhere outside, also it is sometimes fun to do it in front of a window when you know people can see you. but even making changes from like the bed to a desk or the couch can be fun. and i think that adding toys is another way to make things more interesting. have her put some ben wa balls in her vagina or get a cockring. maybe try new things like anal sex (if you dont do that already) or a threesome.

trying new positions can make it more fun, but i think that is only part of it. there are other new things to try that i think make a bigger difference

5. To be honest, nothing is better than doggy style. Reason being...they are forced to take the entire dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. [quote name='"HispanicPanic"']To be honest, nothing is better than doggy style. Reason being...they are forced to take the entire dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

You can do the same thing against the wall!

7. Yes i guess this is true. But i like to place my hands on hips for some...ahem...more leverage :p

8. [quote name='"darksmoker"']i'm boring, i like missionary and doggystyle the best. girls i've been with loooove missionary lol[/quote]

of course girls love missionary..we don't have to do any work.

HUZZUHHHHHH

9. I like missionary, idk what it is I guess it's just having complete control, feel more like a man on top of a girl just pounding away

10. The magician.

You need a room with a balcony for this.

Get your girl (or guy :eek: ) and start going at them from behind.

Then tell them you need to reposition quick and pull out and have a friend start in place of you.

Sneak outside to the balcony and wave at your partner.

11. [quote name='"TheBlackCops"']The magician.

You need a room with a balcony for this.

Get your girl (or guy :eek: ) and start going at them from behind.

Then tell them you need to reposition quick and pull out and have a friend start in place of you.

Sneak outside to the balcony and wave at your partner.[/quote]

How bout the "chicken cutlet"? When your fucking a girl on the beach then you pull your wet dick out, stick it in the sand, then insert your wang back into her pussy, bam.

12. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']

How bout the "chicken cutlet"? When your fucking a girl on the beach then you pull your wet dick out, stick it in the sand, then insert your wang back into her pussy, bam.[/quote]

Hahaha lmao!

13. [quote name='"buddahtoker"']

How bout the "chicken cutlet"? When your fucking a girl on the beach then you pull your wet dick out, stick it in the sand, then insert your wang back into her pussy, bam.[/quote]
    Dear lord this is......genius.

14. [quote name='"Dalton!"']
    Dear lord this is......genius.[/quote]

Ooo but theres more.