Poseidon

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Blunt, Jul 28, 2010.

1. So my friend just got a new bong in spirit of a week straight party we're in the middle of throwing.

The first hit he took from it made him throw up. It was probably the greatest thing I've ever seen.

5 other people have thrown up from it too and we've only had it for 5 days.

It rips extremely hard but I've been able to clear two chambers in one hit twice so far.

Cost him $60 at a local head shop and I think it was an amazing find.

A few nights ago a girl cleared a hit I milked for her and began seizuring. It was scary as shit, but it's an epic story.

Probably one of the nicer pieces I've hit lately. Especially for the price, it was a steal.

[​IMG]

2. haha you should name it puke master or something thats insane. and she started seizuring? haha thats a trip bro.

3. thats a great looking bong. name it sea sick or something lol

4. That's an awesome looking bong man. But remember, that bowl looks pretty cheap. It could break easily, I know because I've lost a few 10 dollar bowls...

5. That's a good suggestion. We named it Poseidon because it has wave and moon patterns on the sides (kind of).

Not mine and I know that. I told him that but he was careless and it broke. We bought a new slide but it doesn't fit into the down stem so we're kind of stuck with it right now. We've just been vaping lately but I might have to bring over my bong again until we can fix it.

6. I have never seen anyone throw up from a bong hit, no matter how big the hit was.

7. When a couple if my buddies were sellin some kid smoked their bud and had a siezure. They used it as a marketing tactic haha.

"yeah this shit gave some kid a siezure."

8. I named my spoon Poseidon.

That looks like a pretty sweet bong though, nice find.

9. The whole thing looks pretty cheap, honestly... The glass is so thin. Be REALLY careful with that thing, OP. Especially when you clean it. I wouldn't advise ever trying to maneuver it in a sink...

I love the look of it though, it's very delicate and the design is sweet. I'd just be really careful with it, lol.

10. These hits were huge. The beaker holds so much smoke that it's almost impossible to clear. We were quite drunk too.

That's what I've been doing with the bong. All my friends want to hit it now, haha.

It's not thick glass on the tube itself at all. It's extremely thick and actually to be honest, heavy.

11. A few of mine would seizure whenever he ripped a huge bong. We would always "let him do his thang" for a minute and then grab his big toe and say " time to wake up big boy" and he would always snap out of it. It's sounds crazy but it works man it works...

12. That is crazy. The girls there wouldn't let her just go to bed which I thought was the way to go. I've been there before, never seizure, but gotten really sick. All I usually do is go to bed, maybe throw up a little before but it's always fine when I wake up in the morning.

13. Yeah, I think this is what caused the puking, not the bong.

14. Ah, my mistake! It looked thinner to me in the picture. In any case, I just looked at your sidebar and feel like a dolt. =P Forgive my naivete!

15. Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say the alcohol caused most of the problems. I have NEVER seen anyone throw up from only one hit. I've had a girl pass out in my arms from smoking before, but that's a medical problem not related to smoking.

16. Name it Ralph!

17. That bong is kinda nut. for $60 you should of atleast got a GonG piece or something a bit nicer than a gas station find. not trying to be a jerk just lookin out

18. Teh Gagmaster :bongin: *Gag*...puke

19. Big bong rips can make you puke...If you can take a rip for along ass time smoke will be so built up you can't stop coughing that you puke up smoke and food...

20. It definitely did for the siezure, but when the buyer threw up from his first hit ever from it he hadn't had a drink.

It's actually not bad, but I do agree that there are better alternatives if he had taken the time to look around a little. He didn't want to listen to my advice though and I didn't even go with him to pick it out like I was supposed to so he got exactly what he wanted. Personally it has a ton of drag that I don't like and I told him to get something like a really nice bubbler, but he didn't want to listen.

That was the funniest part of it all. The first thing he said when he could talk again finally was "Guys I found my quesadilla."