Portlandia toker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NickFish, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Just signed up today, any Portland tokers out there? I smoked off and on (maybe 6 times) during my youth but didn't get serious until my Crohns got out of hand. Its been a live saver, giving me an appetite and minimizing the pain during an inflammation. Anyways, have an awesome day and live in the present!

2. All good stuff homey, welcome to GC :p

3. Hey NickFish welcome to the GC forums. It's a pretty great message board going on here. I just moved to a new part of Portland and I'm looking for new friends. I'm going to throw a 420 friendly bbq next Sunday at 2pm at Blue Lake Park. You and your smoker friends are welcome to come. It's a bring your own food and drink event. Hope to see you there.

4. Thanks! Hey gardengeek, that sounds awesome! Unfortunately I'll be out of town visiting family and mushroom hunting. Blue Lake park is awesome, I like their archery range.

5. haha +rep for saying Portlandia.

Welcome to GC!

6. Welcome Nick

7. Lovely weather we're having lately isn't it:) Have you tried RSO yet?
    Keep Portland weird!

8. I had to google RSO because I hadn't heard of that before. My grower attempted to make a batch of oil but couldn't get it to run smooth, said it was too much like gravy. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it. :)

9. hahaha so your the one that posted the ad on craigslist. i would go but unfortunately im not a medical patient:[

10. I did post on craigslist, and I don't care if you're a cardholder or not. All 420 friendly are welcome.

11. Welcome to GC !!!