Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portland, Oregon.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jism2112003, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Hey ya'll I'm making a trip up to portland here soon for my 21st birthday, and I need some shit to do while up there!

So, make my trip fun! What are some things to do? Like, any good stoner area's of town to just walk around in? Any good places to blaze?

2. #2 bluesecondsun, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
    fucking asshole, quit looking to score a hookup for your trip, your not gunna find any help here. gtfo and go back to mommy and daddy

[Whoa! Don't know where that came from but you can't treat members with disrespect like that.]

3. Excuse me, sir. I'm not looking for a hookup. I'm looking for shit to do. I have plenty of ganj to bring. You need to learn how to read.

4. This niqqa made this his first post. LMFAO. :rolleyes:

5. I'm sure he's going to be an avid contributor to these boards as well.

6. boy is the egg on my face red....oops sawry one love

7. you down with oee, yeah you no me

8. M

Pretty much anywhere downtown. You'll find all kinds of shit. A must is voodoo doughnuts. Its on 3rd street in-between Ash and burnside. You should also check out Mary's club. Haven't been there but I heard the girls are hot.

9. yeah me too man

10. Thank you, some actual advice!

Yah, I've heard of the doughnut place. I'm bringing my girl with me, so no real need to go find girls lol. Just want to blaze a lot of bud, and just chill. I read that some places it's chill to smoke in public, any like verification of that, and where it's at? lol

11. Any where else? Like restaraunts or clubs? What to do at night? How's the nightlife?

12. Damn, I wish I had read all these posts before I moved the thread. I could have deleted them then. Oh well.

Gents - this kind of stuff is completely unnecessary and doesn't do anyone any good. If you think that a thread is violating a forum rule, do us all a favor and just report it and let a moderator take care of it. Also, remember - BE NICE - there's absolutely no reason for the rhetoric above.

OP - I moved your post because it doesn't belong in Seasoned Tokers - please review the forum descriptions before starting a new thread.

Thanks.

13. go to the arrow head river. if u can kayak/canoe do it, its super fun and beautiful. also u should roll one and smoke it on the river if u can, i wish i could have done that i just didnt bring bud. go check out the national parks, they shuold be breathtaking

14. Almost everywhere is safe as long as your not stupid about it, not saying you are ha. River front is park is real nice, sits on the river on the downtown side, its a nice spot to chill and smoke especially to end the night right before it gets dark. most people don't care if you smoke there either. If your into skating DOS or burneide are within ten minutes of each other and are pretty easy to find. Most fun skatin there.

As for restaurants Portland City Grill is where its at, that's the address below, it sits pretty.high on the skyline so I'd recommend going just after it gets dark it looks pretty sick from up there. That's all I can think of for now ill post more if it comes to me.

111 Southwest 5th Avenue
    Between West Burnside Street and Southwest Ankeny Street

Edit**
    Reservations for the grill aren't required but it wouldn't hurt to secure a spot.

15. I'm not 21 so I don't know how the bar scene is, but everytime I'm there at night it looks like there is a lot going on, just walk around and you'll find something sick.

16. #17 CA MMJ, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
    I just got back from Portland bro'! checkout Voodoo Doughnuts....place is fucking epic, especially if you have the munchies. Also, Hot Lips pizza is pretty delicious.....oh, and the Tram, the thing that takes you in a little car attached to wires up and above the city....that thing is so cool, you can get a crazy view of the entire city, and even across the way into Washington. Powell's Book's is a Booktopia filled to the brim with everything from Ganja Guides to Mushroom Guides...even Opium Guides.....Anyways, let us know how your trip is bro!

Oh, AND, since its your 21st birthday.....there is a ASSLOAD of strip clubs up and down the way. Pretty much one on every Mainstreet.....you'll be able to tell because there will be extremely gorgeous girls in trenchcoats sneakin' drags outside...:smoke:

17. there's hundreds of restaurants in portland better than the portland city grill

go to the east side and hit up biwa, get the ramen with chashu pork and an egg. it's magical. se 9th and ash.

18. Does any one have any other suggestions? I'm going to be spending a few days up there and I don't want to just sit there with nothing to do :(

19. I'm surprised no one mentioned the cannabis cafe they opened up there recently. I live about 3 and a half hours away from p-land so haven't been able to visit it lately but look around for that cafe, its one of its firsts in oregon. Also other things todo in Portland, the zoo is pretty cool lol i went there when i was a young'n ya might enjoy that. Omsi is somewhere on the riverfront if i remember correctly, a whole bunch of science stuff in there to keep ya entertained for days. I'm sure you can go for a drive and see some interesting sites as well, oregons got beautiful countryside.