Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portland, OR

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson444, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys. I haven't been in the scene for a while, so I was wondering if there was anyone from Portland, OR around here. How much are your average prices? To me, it looks as though this place is hella dry when it comes to people willing to sell herb. Anyone got anything? How is the quality of bud around here?

2. There's no one from Portland here...

:rolleyes:

3. Seriously? Damn, I thought Portland was filled with fuckin chill people. Anyone from Oregon then?

4. #4 check2, Jun 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
    bro he's shitting you... I'm not from portland but I know people who are and that place is fucking filled with bud.

5. Im from Ptown. I dont have much to compare quality with since its the only place ive been dealt besides DC area before i moved here, and i could only get my hands on mid grade stuff most the time and it cost twice as much. Anyways, i pay $40 for an 1/8. I don't get anything but dank stuff here for the most part. My guy usually surprises me with something new every time. but yeah man, Portland's a great place to score easy

6. Portland is the chillest of the chill, thinking about moving there later in life.
    Anyways, check out campus, and anywhere that just has a chill community.

7. Up here in Seattle (which is #2 behind Portland on the list of most marijuana friendly cities) I pay $80 for a 1/4 and $130-$160 for a half, dank of course.

8. Yea, I live in a part of Portland that's really suburban. The PSU campus looks chill as shit. I just really need some dank shit. The guys here keep ripping me off. They want $20 a gram for some mids (about 60-70 USD an 1/8).