Portapotty Hotbox. amazing feat

Discussion in 'General' started by highinhouston, Feb 28, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Izs_hhVJiWA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Izs_hhVJiWA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. none else has anything to say? this video is the shit!

3. Haha, that shit is awesome!

4. Holy shit. That's insane

5. are you sure it wasn't just a smokebomb or a fog maker? looks sketchy as fuck to me haha

but i dunno i couldnt access the comments page so maybe they posted something abou tit

6. smoke looks a little thick to be reefer. still kind of funny ;)

7. shit don't look that real. It would take a while for the portapotty to fill up with THAT much smoke. But it's a cool movie none the less.

8. Seriously the first time i smoked we hotboxed a portapotty,for real not with a fog machine

9. yeah I was thinking the same thing
    they weren't smoking
    or they wouldn't of came out like that
    that was way to much smoke

10. Throw a M-88 or pretty mcuh anything into one of those and they get so cheeched out they even spray the blue shit all over inside, bottle rockets work very good to. the chimney will smoke for ever. when i was like a junior in high school i got high in one of those after a movie. it was very cold but there was a heater in the thing.

11. i don't know what kind of portapotties other people have, but here you don't want to breathe in any air when you're inside them than is absolutely necessary so as to have enough oxygen to keep from passing out.

12. That is definitely fog. I've actually tried to hotbox a port-a-potty before with some friends. You have to cover teh vents at the top for it to work, and when you do that it starts to stink. Those vents are definitely there for a reason.

13. Haha, it's quite obviously fake... I don't think they were trying to make it look real.

That's damn funny, though.

14. the music is perfect

15. Haha, thats awesome..Not sure if id sit in a porta-poty tho..lol