Portable vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by voudim, Jul 19, 2011.

1. #1 voudim, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    Hi , just want some feedback on a view products, I'd like a portable vaporizer I only want to spend ~ $100ish Iolite is last resort.

Magic flight
    ehotSTICK?
    Vaporgenie

Never heard of the Ehotstick, can someone explain how it works, and which one would you choose? Or is there something else around the net, Thank-you.

Does the magic flight taste like a normal wand vaporizer hit or does it have a wood taste?

2. I havent tried any of those but portable vaporizers are always a great bet.
    Best luck in your search

3. I thinking of purchasing the Magic flight, seems the most practical and seems very durable. You know where I can pick one of these for under $100 I've heard they been selling for 100 on the net but all I can find is 120.

4. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Flight-Launch-Box-Vaporizer/dp/tags-on-product/B003F7FCNA]Amazon.com: Magic-Flight Launch Box Vaporizer: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

There you go bud!
    Amazons always a trusty source

5. #5 voudim, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011

Magic Flight

Woah Im confused, They have 4 combos all the same price. check the 5 first products this is insane!!
    Free Shipping On The Newest Version Of The Magic Flight Launch Box Portable Herbal Vaporizer Combo Package. Free Herb Grinder Free Case Free Extras. We Are A Trusted Online Seller With The Best Customer Service www.Puffitup.com Puff It Up! MFLB

tthis one seems the best right?

6. I'll go with amazon, $100 no bells or whistle and no crappy customer service. Always loved amazon warehouse product cause you can always know what your getting.

7. Dude, Im studying for a degree in electrical engineering...

if your interested let me know by replying and I can give you easy steps and instructions on how to build your own vape for like $3.

Ive built ones big enough to inflate garbage bages, all the way down to my most recent creation which fits easily in 3/4 full pack of cigaretts, has around 6 mo. batery life, and hits instantly by the flip of a switch.

8. Vapor-Genie is cool, I'm thinking of getting a MFLB after I get some cash maybe or on on some greens.. hard choice.

I've used my VG everywhere (Outside in the wind & rain, my friend mastered hitting it somehow at that time, in stores, everywhere almost ) and it takes a bit to master.. it's not hard as long as you know what you are doing (I use hemp wick, it's easier to light and it's healthy *****).

For $100 you can get a VG with a nice Cosmic Grinder (I'm getting a mini for $30 just by asking) & hella accessories ($55 for the regular/classic ones, although I'd get the $65 variant as they look classy).

It's your choice, although obviously the MFLB is smaller & more portable they are both good choices.

Oh & what you are saying... all vapes are just about the same, some are different & have different tastes but most are the same as long as you are doing it correct