Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portable vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fizzx, Mar 6, 2009.

1. I've heard good things about I-Inhale, this one to be exact. I plan on getting it soon.

A good thing about them is that they can fit and operate in a large soda cup, like from McDonalds. Just insert the vaporizers straw through the straw hole in the lid of the cup, and if you got the guts, you can just walk around and vape anywhere. People will just see you, sippin' on some soda from McDonalds.

2. well wouldnt ur cup smell like weed?

3. Vaping, if done properly, doesn't even smell like weed at all. It smells more like a popcorn kinda smell. It doesn't even look smokey, more like a water vapory kinda thing.

4. so you'd be walking around with popcorn soda? haha jokes

but man thats a great idea. i wanna get a portable vape. are they actually good?

5. That is SO cool!

6. #7 lwien, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Another portable vape to consider is the VaporGenie.

Also, I-Inhale is working on a new, improved version, so if that is the one you want, you may want to wait a bit.

7. There's also a Vapir Mini Oxygen, which is $100 cheaper. I haven't used it myself, but I plan on getting one once my local headshop gets them in stock. Here's a link for ya:

http://www.vaporoutlet.com/vapir_oxygen_vaporizer.html

They also have them on gotvape, but I didn't have that link saved. Another member on here, Bud Nukem, said he was ordering one, and I bet he'd be more than happy to tell you what he thinks of it. He's also got a iInhale, as a matter of fact, so you could ask him about that one.

8. Ummmmmmm......heard about a lot of reliability problems with the Vapir. You may want to reconsider.