Portable Vapes?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KM22, Jan 17, 2010.

1. MF Launch Box.

VaporGenie.

Dont look elsewhere, besides, these two are the best and both have lifetime warranties.

2. I just picked up an Iolite from ebay for a great price. I am saving this post for my review.

From what I have read, both units seem to be about the same. Butane vs. Batteries is the real issue. Not to mention price.

I know this is lame..but I mainly purchased my iolite because it was made in Ireland....I'll give an honest review once I get it.

3. #23 lwien, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    Other than both being portable vapes, they are not the same at all really. Not the same in:
    Price
    Construction
    How they operate
    How they taste
    How efficient they are
    Size
    How they work
    How reliable they are
    Warranty
    Temperature control
    Thickness of vapor hits

Two totally different vapes.

4. ordered my launchbox today. itll ship today and im hoping to have it friday.

5. #25 SG-Lover, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    man, you don't know much. Let a vapor expert actually dish out the info...:rolleyes: WOW, and you even say they are the hands down "BEST"..../facepalm

ok, so I have used LB's..they are ok vapes. They are the best for the slopes or the times when you need to be ultra stealthy.

..Other then that, it wont get you really baked. I can already imagine the shit heads that come back in a few weeks and cry about the "small hits dood!!1"

ok guys, get real with your stoney selves and get a SUPREME VAPORIZER. It's fully portable and can even work with your GONG pieces. Ice cooled hits are the best :D

look over this thread for vids/real reviews
    http://fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=362

It's only ~$180 shipped (look on ebay for "supreme vaporizer") and boy does it pack a punch! It loads a decent sized bowl and has masterful heat retaining abilities. You heat it up with a torch and tell when its done by the digital display on the unit.

not only is it a FAT hitter, it even holds a 'vapor cherry'. The heat block is so impressive, that once done with your hit, there is no need to even re-heat the thing. Rip it again or pass it down the line.

Will last about 2-4 hits before needing the torch again...BTW it comes with the torch so dont sweat that part

man...WTF happened to grasscity. There are sooooo many newbs here, it fucking hurts. :(

6. Yeah, it's a great vape...............as long as you don't mind burning the fuck out of your fingers or burning a hole in your jacket right after you use it. I'll pass.

7. come on now lwien, I KNOW your better then that. Think FC brotha..think FC. That's not the way to post, now is it?

its not even that hot. If you touch it you quickly pull away and everything is ok. It's only semi "dangerously hot" for 2-3 mins. After that, its cooled down to the point of not hurting the average persons sensitive hands.

come on now lwien...you and I both know thats a grasscity post up there^ :rolleyes:

I have a sunglasses case (thrift stores may help in your search) that I lined with tinfoil. There are times when I need to hit the supreme, then quickly dispose of it. True, a hot metal block isnt the most appealing thing to be put into your packet, but lets get real for a moment. ITS NOT EVEN THAT HOT!! esp. with the tin-foil lining :hello:

the FC way lwien, show these GC newbs your better then that. ;)

8. jeebus...that vape is sketchy as hell. plastic parts and a shitty heating system.

Invest your $ in what works..heres a short portable list;

~wood vapor genie
    ~glass vapor genie
    ~supreme
    ~Launch box
    ~vapor star
    ~vape-man (not worth the $$....not a sketchy vape tho)

shit..I bet there are more

I'll add to this list when I'm not as vaked

9. I just got the Iolite, and like it a lot. There's a link to my review in my signature.

10. I have to correct you. You say you can't get baked with it? That's definitely untrue. I just got my magic flight and I've been using bricked mids for the past couple of days. It gets me damn stoned/baked/blazed/locked and I even have a tolerance. Using high quality dank weed in it is just incredible. I actually got too stoned because I vaporized too much too quickly. My friend was keeling over coughing his face off(daily smoker with a tolerance) saying 'holy shit'.

11. ok bro, to EACH HIS OWN. Never forget that saying :)

I like my vapor hits LARGE and filtered through small glass vapor chambers (small bong) That's what gets me really ripped. What can I say bro :smoking:

the LB was sub par at best, sorry chief puff :p