Portable Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by EEIET, Feb 10, 2011.

1. I went to my headhop in hopes that i would be going home with a new MFLB but it turns out they dont carry them there :devious: Now i know i could order one online but i picked up a vape-or-smoke anyway. it was 130$ im sure thats overpriced but i dont care i know the shop needs to make money. They gave me a free bottle of butane and i was just wondering if anybody has ever used one of these? i havnt used it yet and it is my first vape.
    Here is a link on how to use it.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Njni25GEn4]YouTube - Vape or Smoke![/ame]

2. ya i was looking at that one too you should have ordered a mflb online

3. I dont really understand much of the functionality of how it works from that video.... but it looks pretty neat hahahaha. Is there actual fire inside the unit? or does the knob turn up and down a heating element?

4. studying this atm. I just hope theres not too much smell so i can smoke in my room. I hear the mflb is no smell but this is butane so ill have to see. Im probbly going to stick with this they claim u can smoke or vape but i probbly wont be smoking out of this as i have other options

5. It does look unique, but the mflb is pretty awesome as well and only for $100

6. K just smoked this thing and now im ready for the review...
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!
    I have smoked a regular sized vaporizer once before and got ripped beyond belief and the fact that you can do this stealthly on the go with very little smell is ground breaking. When I first picked this out of three different portable vapes (because it was the coolest looking and cheapest) I had know idea how it worked. Also the size of it I dont think I could get ripped off it like a bong rip but man was I wrong. VERY LITTLE WEED GETS YOU HIGH. I even took a hit in my room while my dad is out sitting in the family room. Im not qutie sure if he can smell it...... but i dont think it smells? im high now about to play black ops and try to get that third prestige... just got to say portable vapes are amazing and worth the money if you have to hide your smoking habits from others.:D