Portable tapes never work for me Help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by AdamArmy, Apr 3, 2015.

1. So I just got a new portable grenco portable vape. This is the second portable vape (the other was the magic flight)i and have had the same problem with each of them. They just don't seem to hit for me. My friend has the exact same vape as me and he was blowing out massive clouds of vapor and i wasnt. I little puff would sometimes come out. But I know it isn't me so I don't know if my techniqe is off. I slowly drag and hold my hits in for a while. I do feel high afterwords but I still wonder if i am wasting weed

2. He would probably be able to teach you to use it better than we can considering he can actually show you in person.

3. I remember when I had my first portable tape player "walkman".

Have you tried replacing the batteries? [​IMG]

4. Have your friend use yours. If he can use it properly then have him show you what to do. If he can't, then the pen is likely not working properly. Is there a temp control on it? It sounds like you're not getting it hot enough.

5. Never had a portable vape, but I've heard the magic flight is really good and has unlimited warranty so if there's a fault you can get a new one.

6. Get with the program upgrade to cd then when you're ready move to mp3 flash media lol I don't know what to say about the pen you have not even sure what model it is? So many names gpro gpen mini so many rebrands clones... The MFLB however you did not get good hits you said. Grind you marijuana 1st it's a must with most any vape they need the extra surface area. Hold battery in the chamber should fill with vapor then inhale all still while holding battery in just don't hold in too long. That should give a nice cloud but remember if you hold your hit in a very long time little to no cloud will be seen on exhale with most any vape. Vapor need not be held in very long as the lungs absorb most the thc cbd cbn so on within the 1st few seconds. Good luck personally I would ditch the pen just my opinion tho. 

7. Grind level of your herbs should be right. Make sure its ground up nice but not too fine like keif.Also take your draws very slowly to make sure the herb is still heating up slowly to vaporize