Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portable Stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by takingreens, May 27, 2010.

1. I don't know about other people, but I can't stand carrying a backpack around with me. I feel like it looks too sketch and it is just a pain in the ass in general. So, I kind of have two ideas, both involving a portable coffee mug with the cap and everything. The more simple idea would be to just put some fabric or something to soften the inside, where you could place your weed, piece, eye drops, lighter, gum, etc. The only problem is if someone looked in side they could see everything. The other, more in-depth idea is have two compartments inside the coffee container, one being a little bit smaller where you can put coffee or another liquid in. The other compartment being the one where the stash is, opening from the bottom. This way when you open it up it actually looks like you have a drink in the cup.

What do you guys think of the idea? Any way you think it could be made?

2. They make things like that and sell them in headshops...of like every kind of drink

3. Well, I haven't seen anything with the liquid part.

4. [​IMG]
    Do I have any investors? :p

5. You are an artist sir.

6. Why thank you. That was meant to be a modest and humble post but I guess I can't help if my brilliance shines through :confused_2:
    Haha but seriously you like those photoshop skillz?:p

7. I had a stash can 2 years ago and Personally I fuckin hate them (big, bulky, just as sketch as a backpack)
    Now I have one of these.....:D

Attached Files:

8. I like altoids tins. What I do is I put the weed (in a small baggie) under the paper that holds the mints, and I leave the mints in, so it helps to hide the smell. As long as you're sneeky about it, you cant even eat the mints without notice. You can keep some rolling papers in there too.

As for lighters and eyedrops, meh that's what pockets are for. If you want to use a pipe, obviously this isn't going to work.