Portable Smoking Room (smoking inside)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by jigsaw82, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have an idea for a smoking room that you could break down when needed. I am including a rough pic below to sort of explain what I mean. Okay, so imagine an old style telephone booth (like the type superman went into to change into his superman costume). It doesn't need to be as tall as a telephone booth because I was thinking of putting a chair in it to sit, so just tall enough to be above your head when sitting (depending on how tall you are). I also want to have some type of Electric air purifier running inside the PSR (Portable Smoking Room) while I'm in there smoking. So you could use whatever you want for the frame... I was thinking PVC pipe. And all the sides would have some type of plastic sheeting to make it a completely sealed room. One side would have a sealable door, maybe just velcro (or whatever) holding the plastic shut. So the idea is to have this setup in a closet for example, when you want to smoke you open the sealable door, go in, close the sealable door, turn on the electric air purifier, smoke, wait a few minutes for the air purifier to clean the air, come out, change clothes, and no one is the wiser. Now this is just something I've been thinking up in my head for a while. I would love any suggestions or if anyone knows of anything like this on youtube or anything that has already been built I would appreciate you including the link or at least what it is called. Every time I try to search for something like this on the web everyone is just saying blow out the window but I recently moved and there is no window, smoking in the bathroom is not an option, and the owner does not want smoking in the house. And before you mention it I already know how to make a sploof and I have already made one but they don't help for any smoke coming off the end of the blunt/pipe.
    upload_2018-4-24_13-15-14.png

2. Now think again that’s interesting tough unnecessary complex

Get a proper vaporizer and you can vape everywhere w/o a smell

3. Well I am thinking of how to smoke at home after coming home from work. I drive for a living so I can't smoke at work. I have vaporizers but just for normal vape juice. Where would I even get THC vape juice?

4. Carbon filter hanging in a room blowing out a window. Hang it over your couch it’ll cost ya 150 and last a year or two.

5. Did you not read the original post? I said there is no window.

6. Lol yeah I didn’t read the whole thing.

7. i thought about the box too. In my design it was just for fish bowling it didn't have a purifier

8. You can make your own THC e-juice, or whatever we're calling it. You can do a plant extract, or if you have access to BHO, you can easily make it out of that. Granted, I say easy, I've not done this yet, I am going to sometime this week or next, but it seems easy enough.

9. You can make your own thc infused Pg-Vg juice. Simple as decarboxolating your weed, mixing your pg/vg in a container and straining it through your decarb’ed weed.
    Or you can get these little cartridges of dabbles now that screw on to a small pen-style mod

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x.php?threads/Grow-journal-Bag-seeds.1475047/