Portable, reusable, interchangeable, disposable bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by hitoplids, Dec 6, 2014.

1. My goto portable bong.  Convert any can into a waterbong.  Rip, chuck the can and roll.  

http://hitoplids.com

Attached Files:

2. hitopshits! coming to stores near you!

3. Dude you can fuckin bet that if I'm gonna carry paraphernalia and risk an extra charge it not gonna be some shitty ass plastic lid and a metal bowl. Glass or die mu'fucka

4. It's a cool idea but if I'm going that route I'll buy this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXIR2J0lk0 Two in one. 

Good luck though, I like the idea.

5. #5 hitoplids, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    Thanks, Sedated.  Knockout is a legit device for a one hitter, especially if you want to combo a beer bong... but at $30 plus $10+ shipping to the US it's 4x the cost of a Hi-Top. They're also having production issues not shipping until January. I've also heard several people say alcohol binds to THC during knockout resulting in decreased potency of the hit, but I can't validate that claim.

Our little device is awesome for road trips, camping & hanging the lake. Great durable party bong and stocking stuffer- it fits any standard sized can and is compact, reusable, interchangeable. It hits like Ali and we'll put it up against anything double (and often more) times the price.

Btw, birdpussy, the lid itself is dense but flexible rubber, not plastic and the bowl is not fixed, it's part of a pull-carb. Version 2 Hi-Top comes with a glass bowl, although you can swap in any other bowl or dab nail you prefer.

6. If you ask me this is more of an item you buy in store than online. You should try to pitch to head shops, I'm sure some would give you a chance. 

7. #7 hitoplids, Dec 20, 2014
    You know it, we're working on the stores route as we speak, trying to find and reach out to head shops as we're able to get to them.  In the meanwhile we've actually had decent success online, a couple hundred sold so far and zero complaints.  In fact, we've had a negligible amount of second orders as gifts for friends since we ship same day and are the least expensive accessory (other than papers or one-hitters) on the market.  

To us, comeback orders and zero complaints says a lot about our product.

8. I like the shit out of that Idea, send me one to try out and I will write a review.

9. #9 hitoplids, Dec 20, 2014
    Thanks, Professor!  Absolutely will send you one for review.  If you're in the states we'll even pay for the shipping since USPS ships our product anywhere to the states super cheap.  I'm PM you.  You should receive it in 2-4 days.  

What color hose do you prefer?  We have black, red, white, blue and translucent red.  Here's a demo pic with 3 of the 5.

10. seems really cool but it also seems like that can be make with supplies for under a few dollars

11. could post a link of the review, i would like to see one but i cant find any online

it just got here in the mail yesterday. I will write up something and shoot a video. Everyone I have showed to to liked it a lot.

It came very nicely packaged and it well made.
    I think its trick, I need to drink a can of Dr Pepper before I can use it.

13. I have been super busy, but my neighbor liked it so much he had me order one for him. :D

It is a cool functional piece. Thanks again for the bong. :D

14. You got a review, preferably a video review of it? This is an interesting lil device.

I will, been busy overhauling my glass studio getting ready for my new kiln. I got lots of irons in the fire so to speak but will get one.

I want a hot chick to do the toking on video and I know one I want to get. A real cutie.

16. I'll write a long ass review for one :(