Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portable Ashtray?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rickyi75, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    So the day after I took my exams, I totaled my van, I hydroplaned off the highway and flew into a building, I'm alright though, just a concussion and fractured rib. So my dad, being extremely generous decided to buy my a new car. Now in my van, a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan, i had a ashtray built into the car, very handy for my road joints. Since my dad is buying me a new car, a 2010 Chevy Impala, it doesnt have this, and so far I havent found anything that will suffice. I am open to sugestions though, so my question is: What could I use as a portable ashtray?

2. #2 WeedBratton, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    A reusable coffee mug would work perfectly for ashing into, plus it won't arouse suspicion from the police. I'm sure you could find a suitable one for like ~$10, probably even less. Not to mention it fits right into your cupholders.

3. Altoids tin maybe?

4. Window. Yay post number 420!!! Congratulations to me !!!

5. The coffee mug idea sounds cool, you can place it right into one of your cup holders.

6. #6 ICGreen, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Most Auto Parts stores have an ashtray in the shape of a cup. You can just slip it into a cup holder. The top comes off for easy dumping. :smoke: