Portable and House Vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RiotOfColor, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Bought one not too long ago off of Amazon and the thing works marvelously. Quiet, effective, portable. I'm a happy customer.

Now I just need to find a good house vape for under $250.
    Any advice?

Thanks in advance!
    xo

2. Da buddha vape or the Silver surfer would be good bets in that range. The herborizer standard model (the same as the one I have) is in that price range too. If you already have a bong its a great choice.

3. Get a Purple Days man, its ready 24/7 and it will NEVER disappoint, or a Myrtle Zap if you don't want to wait.. if you're not into the log vapes, go with madas suggestions ^^

4. /thread
    i would suggest da buddah as its practically the same thing, cheaper, and comes stock with hands free

5. Purple days is also a good choice, especially if you want to keep it hot and ready all day.

6. You can keep the SSV on all the time as well.
    The ceramic piece is meant to stay hot just like the PD or any log vape.

7. #7 lwien, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
    Of the choices mentioned above, get:

Da Buddha or Silver Surfer if super thick and rich, bong like back to back rips is the most important to you

or

The Purple Days or MyrtleZap if efficiency (conserving your bud) is the most important thing to you.

Neither one of those options is better than the other. It all depends on what you are looking for, and is the reason that many people own both, the PD/MZ when they want to conserve and take their time to get to where they want to be, and the SSV/DBV when they want to get hit in the head, like NOW !