Porky the Pig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by laxgoal100, May 6, 2007.

1. ok so im tripping on shrooms and i smoked weed today.

This one time i posted on GC my screen name.

Today i get a IM from MilkDud590 asking if i was interested in MOM's

i was like what the fuck massive online multiplayers? and he was just like no.

so i was like what and he said mail order MJ and he sent me an obvious link like Hushbud.mailanywhere.com some sketchy shit. something like that he was just like u shud buy from it. the site was soo sketchy. it was liek grandaddy purple; a strain of marijuana that indices a very powerful rush to the head. IT REEKED OF PORk.

so i said to the guyy fuck you im smarter than your pig trap shit and he signed off

pork trying to get me to buy off some site that will trace my order

2. whaattt ????

did any of that make any sensE?

huh???

3. yeah. i had a pretty sketchy experience lately too. sad they have nothing better to do

4. oh wow, now that i read this sober, it makes perfect sense to me. i read that shit last nigth like 5 times to. damn was that a fucked night.

mannnnn the bastards are crackin down on the internet to? shitttttt

5. This is totally off-topic, but thank you for helping me remember a King of Queens quote

Doug was delivering some penguins to a zoo and one of them was named Milk Dud and I thought it was the funniest name for an animal, but then I forgot it and was racking my brain trying to remember it again.