Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Porch Tokin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistBrian, Oct 30, 2010.

1. I live in a bedroom upstairs in my parents out...
    On this story there is an outside porch that i usually toke on
    But now since its nice out, my parents started to open the sliding doors downstairs. I would like to still smoke up there.

While im smoking up there, will my parents hear the click on the lighter if the tv is on. And will they smell the smoke?

Thanks, BuddhistBrian

2. I have noo idea. But id check the wind direction before tokin.

3. Yeah, I'd be more concerned about the wind direction myself.

4. I wouldn't. Sounds like they could probably smell it.
    just walk 2 minutes from ur house to burn.

5. I don't know if my parents are just chill with the fact i smoke weed or what but whenever i smoke outside in any way, shape, or form they can't smell it. I've smoked on balconies, in my room with the window open ( blowing smoke out the window) or even just stepping outside saying and smoking it in the garden and they don't seem to notice. They never pick up on the smell.

So either the smell is undetectable or they just don't care. If you smoke outside there's very little chance they'll pick up on the smell i'd say. As for lighter clicks i doubt they'd hear it but if you're that paranoid then maybe smoke up when/wherever you're not in any sort of danger of parental detection.

Edit: Ofcourse if you get caught in the act of smoking up then you're probably screwed

6. why don't you just be honest with them? what's the worst that can happen? you have to hide it like you already are?