Porch Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RedEyedGoon, Nov 4, 2012.

1. #1 RedEyedGoon, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    Have you ever had sex outdoors, in public, or outdoors and in public?
    What happen? (optional)

I recently had some sex on her porch. Felt fucking great with the nice breeze blowing about. Also the steps work wonders since she is 5'3'' and I'm 5'11''. :D

2. Sex offense waiting to happen.

3. I love outdoor/public sex. I've hooked up at the beach (4 times) in the woods (7 times) on a camping trip (2 times). In a car on a back road (can't count how many times haha). In a car down the street from my house/partners house (too many times to count). In bar bathrooms (two times). That's all I can think of atm. Please note these escapades were all with the same two guys. I have enjoyed my adventurous partners.

4. Wow that's crazy! I'll beat that some day. :cool:

5. You can try :cool:

6. I havent but i wish i had. Id be "that guy" who stops and stares and masturbates along with it

7. i was just about to get it on with my girl at an elementary school playground late at night (back home from college so no place to go), literally panties off and everything, and a goddamn cop with a dog comes running around the corner...we bolted into the woods, leaving the panties.

8. Had sex on a walking trail in the woods. Good times lol.

9. Everybody ride her just like a bus route.

10. Yeah 2 guys - what a whore :laughing:

11. Honey if you've had dick up your shaft 13 times outside I don't care if a single guy did it or 5 guys did it, that shit is slutty and I hope a bear mauls your pussy off.

You contribute to the reason why I find nasty ass condoms while going to nature reserves and trying to enjoy the fucking untainted world's natural scenery.

Shit just let your fat ass get screwed at home and leave nature alone.

12. Hmm cool agree to disagree :wave:

13. Sex happens in nature. lol.

14. Not with plastic balloons.

All I'm saying is I hope her or her boyfriends are courteous enough to pick up all the cum drenched apparatus when they are done and disposing of it elsewhere and not littering evidence everywhere like sluts do.

15. Sex on the beach is amazing!!

16. Duuuude did you know there is this great thing called birth controls pills?? Like...you can take them and then like...you don't have to use a condom! Crazy right?? Wtf! Man...medicine and science these days...

Seriously? I don't know what ghetto nature you are enjoying but that's too bad for you.

17. Got a handjob in Central Park New York

18. [quote name='"KushBlowerMan"']

Shit just let your fat ass get screwed at home and leave nature alone.[/quote]

Why all the hostility? People have been fucking in nature since people have been fucking. No need to talk shit to/about her.

19. Cus he lives in the ghetto where nature is full of used condoms :laughing:

20. [quote name='"KushBlowerMan"']Not with plastic balloons.

All I'm saying is I hope her or her boyfriends are courteous enough to pick up all the cum drenched apparatus when they are done and disposing of it elsewhere and not littering evidence everywhere like sluts do.[/quote]

She likes to fuck, good for her. It does not effect you in anyway, btw what exactly is so wrong with being with only 2 people? That is not some ridiculous number. I say go ahead and fuck everywhere. This is our earth, use it how you want