porch grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BurnabyBud, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Here are 4 of my babies and one of my misfits. they all got germinated at the beginning of june. all little kushlings. I'm LST'ing and topping the biggest one.
    I also have about 20 other kushlings double their size in a plot, i will take some photo's if i remember the next time i'm up there. I also have 8 clones of fucking incredible x kush that i pulled from a friends plant..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. the last photo is one of my retards, it wont grow any 5 finger leaves and has 3 main stems (never been topped) it keeps shooting out little basil leaves that fall off in a few days, but another few more always replace it. i'm gonna keep it alive and see what it does,

3. The last one doesnt even look like weed lol

4. not really eh? well it came from the same seeds as the other 4.
    seeds are from a friend of a friend that runs a huge grow show. one of his plants turned out to be a male... pollinated the who show, and he got TONs of seeds, gave my buddy 1500 seeds and then he gave me like 500 for a blaze up. i germed about 50 of them, 20 or so are in the forest, and 5 on my porch... i discarded the rest as i didn't have enough room for them. i don't even know why i kept this little retard, i found her fascinating.

5. but why throw them away? O my bad wats gud burnabybud!dro here......

6. update...so it looks like their making their way into the flowers period of their lives... everything's looking good! i flushed them yesterday and started them on a 50/50 flower/veg nutes for the next 2 weeks... then another flush and full force flower nutes! i dont have any additives, just going for the pure blend pro veg and bloom! Gonna try and get my hands on some liquid seaweed too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. It actually just looks starved of nutrients... probably nitrogen.

It's not such a bad old tree, it just needs a little love.

[​IMG]

8. hahaha, well it's on the same nutes as the others and the same soil! Ph of 6.5 with and EC of 1... pure blend pro nutes! tomorrow will be the first feed after the flush, it will be at 1.2 ec and 50/50 bloom/flower. i also hear people drop the PH slightly for flowering. might take it down to 6 even. yesterday i flushed until my runoff was 150ppm (about .3 EC) rested at 6.5 ph.

9. It's just I have never seen a "retarded" plant. I've had plants that look just like that one but it always ended up that I stunted them some how and in a week they always snapped out of it.