Poppy tea?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GhostFaceSkrila, Aug 6, 2009.

1. So I found this recipe and I really want to try it because I love opiates but I was just wondering...Were does one go about coming up on some poppy plans?

2. I've heard you can get them on eBay. Be careful, you can easily become an ebay addict (buying tons of poppies off ebay).

3. yah mon, they sell em on EBAY for "decorative purposes":wave:

--of course, check the ratings and make sure lotsa people buy off tha guy,and that he has at LEAST a 99percent approval rating.

4. Actually e-bay has delisted poppy pods. due to idiots oding and dying from them in COlorado, 2 in april/may. you can still get them, just search poppy pods on the webs. Be CAREFUL i can not stress that enough, if you make a mistake, or dont know what you are doing you can VERY EASILY OD AND DIE! pods are varible in strenght pod to pod. best way, powder all pods and blend, then start small, and titrate up.

btw ebay this year alone has also delisted RC's Cactus in dried form, poppy pods, and thats just from a quick search of things that you used to be able to get, would not be suprised if list is lots more extensive

5. SpongePaul nailed it. Just be careful and start small, then work your way up to a level you are comfortable with. If you get hooked to poppy tea, you are getting hooked to multiple alkaloids (several different opiates at once :eek:) so realize that you are opening a pretty big can of worms.