Poppy seed tea

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BigOrange2, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Ok all you people who have experienced with making poppy seed tea, I have some unwashed poppy seeds from Afghanistan, and I was told a good dosage is about 200g.. I only got 10g all together and told a mild dose was a mere 15 seeds, can anyone tell me if this sounds legit?

2. 15 seeds is not going to do shit.

3. Yea think about it, if you ate 15 seeds would you get fucked up? not sure if thats the same but..

I think poppy seeds are pretty cheap at the grocery store, might as well go big, or go home.

Or get some Vicodin or something!:hello:

4. if 15 poppy seeds delivered a buzz, then i'd live on poppy seed bagels....as the appear to contain hundreds of seeds per bagel.
    if you really want to make some tea, check out the poppy pods on ebay. if you have any sort of opioid tolerance, it will take a lot of seeds/pods for you to feel anything.

5. The regular poppy seed tea is made of washed seeds. They send the seeds through a wash cycle, in order to get rid of the water soluable opiate on them. The was cycle only gets rid of some drug, and that is why if you use about 200-300g of washed seeds you can get high.

I have no clue how much more potent unwashed seeds are, but those might be somthing you would plant and turn into poppies/opium instead?

6. Well I took a good handful of seeds and made some, it's been at least 30 mins and I'm not feeling anything on an empty stomach, just the bong hit I took earlier

7. I think you need at least a few cups, cuz like the standard herb containers(basil, orgeno) only have 58grams. At least mine does lol

I went to the store the other day and bought them and some lemons with the intention of doing this but found out i didnt have enough.

8. your not going to feel shit. Garuntee it