Popping my green cherry

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Vicious, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a while put decided to join the forum, In short I would like to share with you all the first time I got baked with my best friend.

This all started out when my folks decided to take a holiday for about 2 weeks, as I would be spending 2 weeks alone so I decided to call up my best friend (I'm going to refer to him as my brother from now on).
    We talked on the phone and when I told him I got the entire house to myself for 2 weeks he went silent and said he would come over right away.

he gets to my place and we sit down, we talk and he asks me with a serious look on his face "do you smoke weed?"
    My answer was no and he pulls out this small bag of weed and pulls this stupid grin on his face "wanna try"

He grinds it, packs a bowl and shows me how to smoke it and passes it to me I take a hit and man my lungs were on fire, I could not hold it (i don't smoke cigarets) so were taking hit after hit and after its all done, I look at him and tell him "I don't feel shit" "Yeah you do, Yeah you do" this just kept echoing in my head and after a while he comes back with some food, he passes me a pickle and BAM, my world exploded.

I stagger into the kitchen to look for something sweet and I see this spider coming down a thread over the burner, I called my mate and he's just staring at me "Watch this, this will blow your mind" I tell him and light the burner, he laughs so damn hard he falls over and almost pisses himself.

We had many good times over those 2 weeks and even to this day I'm glad that he showed me the ways of the herb, I have a good bunch of friends that we chill, smoke and enjoy life and as a plus my shoulder pain has gone down considerably.

I have many more stories to share, all of them were good times.

2. I was actually introduced to the amazing herb in a similar way. Although my first time was at my highschool grad party. Before that I thought weed was an absolutely terrible thing and that it kills brain cells (Dumb I know!). When I was at the party I was pretty drunk and decided, why the hell not....its worth a try. I have to say I felt amazing, and didnt wake up hung over in the morning haha! Then I had started to smoke on and off with my younger brother, who was introduced around the same time by my cousin.

After that, my world opened up. I had hit the internet up with many google searches and came across so many stories, scientific articles and other things that shone a very bright light on this plant. Then one day my brother and I are browsing Netflix and come across The Union, and I must say...this was the day that my whole idea about Cannabis was turned around. It had all started to make sense, why it has been stigmatized and why there is so much interest in keeping it illegal.

Ive basically done an about face, I now disagree with alcohol (my uncle is a drunk and its destroyed his marriage) and agree with weed, because I have seen just way too many stories on how it can help and HAS helped.

I welcome you to the beautiful Cannabis party and wish you well on your journey my friend!

3. I know exactly what you mean, I found that after I started enjoying bud, I feel less anxious and I am generally enjoying things more, that's not to say that without bud I couldn't function, But in all honestly I cant drink alcohol, I don't like alcohol, it makes me feel like crap, but when I enjoy bud occasional I enjoy chilling out with mates talking about nothing, cracking jokes and sleeping like a dragon for a thousand years.
    I treat bud like I treat anything, a treat to be enjoyed sometimes and with good friends

After smoking some bud I managed to write down an idea I had for some software that I later managed to make a bit of money off, I would rather have my kids (I don't have kids yet thought) smoke a little bud in the safety of their own home then go out drinking and deal with drunk idiots that could injure them.

However says bud destroys your social life I think needs to look around, maybe I'm the exception, but bud has helped me be more social and meet new people, I agree with you that alcohol would do more damage but anything without moderation can bad will be a destructive force.

Thanks for the welcome and making me feel at home.

4. The first time I smoked was with my brother who had come up from California. I live near Las Vegas, Nevada. So anyways, I was about 14 at the time. He rolled a blunt. We went on the back porch and he says "hey, Steven, (my name), wanna get high?" I said "yeah." He lit the blunt and took the first 2 hits, then he passed it to me. I was a little nervous since my dad strongly disaproves and would've been pissed off. The first hit I took made it feel like my lungs were gonna collapse. I tried holding the hit in very long (since it was my first time I wanted to get as high as possible, not knowing splitting a whole blunt would get me stoned out of my mind anyway) and when I exhaled he told me to try not to cough so we didn't get caught. So I go into the house already starting to feel the effects. I grab some chips and head to my room where my favorite show, South Park, is playing. I sit down on my bed, open the chips, and this was a family sized bag lol. By now I'm pretty high, I was just shoving the potato chips down my throat like a garbage disposal. In combination of how fast I was eating and whatever happened on South Park, something in my brain just sort of, clicked. I started laughing uncontrollably, I hit the floor and couldn't stop laughing to save my life. I actually thought I was gonna die from laughing so hard. When the laughing stopped I finally stood up and realized what the high felt like. It was I believe a sativa because the only way I can describe it is that only my eyes were connected to my brain and my brain was floating. It was so trppy and enjoyable. I'm so happy my brother introduced me to the wonderful herb. It is amazing!

The only thing is is that I'm 18 years old now, still living under my parent's roof. So I cant smoke weed until I move out which is easier said than done. I haven't been able to smoke for about a year now. All I can think is that when I finally do smoke again, it's going to be just like that first time :)

5. haha that was the first thing i ate, too the first time i ever smoked. it was the best pickle of my life

6. If you have a polish deli around get some soup called Zurek.
    It's a sour soup made from buckwheat.
    I'm Polish myself and if I could walk around with this stuff in an IV drip I would, but when your absolutely hammered, oh boy!

It's like getting thrown through a Stargate, the universe bends to your will.

7. Smoke weed everyday

8. I have a European deli nearby that does great polish food. I've had sour soup before, but this one looks damn good!

9. badabapp
    This is a thread full of people without avatars...