Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poppers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BrittChante, May 15, 2017.

1. #1 BrittChante, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Forget this

2. I gotta say smoking tobacco to lose weight is a very bad idea. Just eat right. Moderation is key. Stay active. Stop using processed sugars, soda etc. I went from 300 pounds to 180 in a year. If it has an artificial shelf life I don't eat it.

3. I have a neighbor that i don't smoke with much for this same reason. His bowls have more backwood cigar gut tobacco then weed in it and copd isn't a good look

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Poppers don't help you lose weight. Stop eating so much and exercise and you'll lose weight.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You should talk to an adult who doesn't smoke and ask them about the danger of tobacco.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. WTF are poppers?
    Pardon my ignorance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. They're tobacco and weed mixed in a bowl together it's disgusting. It's so cheap people can save money on weed and claim to have a "crazy rush"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum