Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poppers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeweeddaily1, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Took my first poper today and i see why people do them you get really fucking high but it doesnt last long

2. But on the real side fuck poppers!

3. Poppers are great butive recently converted to spliffs.

4. If someone knows how to pack a good popper, they're great. Mess up even a bit, and the high is screwed. Use minimal tobacco and use sticky weed. Soooooo god damn good.

5. Man but it just hits you in the fukin face its crazy

6. what the fuck is a popper

7. [quote name='"TheCRToker"']what the fuck is a popper[/quote]

I think its a tobacco/weed bowl. I thought it was some kind of drug lol i was about to get all butthurt up in here

8. Yeah its tobacco i prob wont do another one ever again i just wanted to try it you know what im saying homie

9. I think it's the same thing as a"snap" you just pack 1 hit for a completely milky hit. However a popper use tobacco? Correct me if I'm wrong

10. Yo a Popper is any "snapper" and if your putting tobacco in there too that's a "batch Popper" because tobacco is refered to as batch. But I love a nice fat batch p lol. Gotta pack it right though. Tobacco first, fill half the bowl pieceor more and then just sort of "blanket" or cover it with a thin layer of weed. Oh my god, bliss.

11. But a true popper (where the term popper was invented) has batch.

12. Here in Canada we call a tobacco popper a "yacht". I personally don't like them, I hate the buzz unfiltered tobacco gives me.

13. How does that taste? Sounds like it would be pretty horrible.

Is it just a way to conserve weed?

14. They taste like death.

15. I've smoked some yachts before but I prefer a popper. Being an actual bowlpiece instead of just a "yacht tube"

16. If you have a dirty ass bong and/or just don't like the taste of tobacco.

17. I always keep my bong crystal clear. I can stand the taste of a cigarette, but when its unfiltered and the smoke is condensed through a bong, it just takes like shit.

18. I enjoy tobacco, but I couldn't imagine taking a large hit of it.

19. Tobacco? No thanks, my guesses are its mainly just a head rush, hence why the high doesn't last long.

20. They're great