Poppers

Discussion in 'General' started by Blank1268, Apr 1, 2012.

1. I didn't write this but I thought I should share it with you guys

Smoking Poppers

Now, before I get started, I want to clear up any misconceptions surrounding my use of tha word poppers. Upon mentioning poppers to people at parties, I've gotten unexpected responses like “Isn't that tha stuff gay guys huff right before they get off?” So, that being said, I don't know what kind of other weird shit people are calling poppers, and frankly, I don't want to know. What I'm talking about in this piece is simply another method of smoking your weed. Some people call it tha crack version of weed, because you're getting as stoned as possible of a minimal amount of Buddha.

It's an economic and safe way to smoke your weed anywhere, without getting popped for tha smell.

I started smoking poppers in college, because in tha residence I lived in, you would be instantly evicted if someone of authority so much as caught a wiff of that sweet smelling herb. Being that I'm a chronic budsmoker, and I lived in room 101 (which meant I could spit out my door and hit tha front desk guy) I was faced with a bit of a conundrum. I couldn't NOT smoke weed; trust me, nobody likes me when I haven't had my daily dose of vitamin THC, and for good reason: I turn into one cranky motherfucker, that can fly into a fit of rage at any second. This isn't something I'm proud of, it's just tha way it is.

Anyhow, enough background and arcane rambling. We had to find a way to smoke weed, without making a stink about it. That's when a kind soul with tha same affliction as me introduced me to my saving grace: Tha popper bottle. Tha popper bottle operates on tha same basic principle as a water bong, and in many ways, that's precisely what it is. It's just a few slight variations that make smoking poppers what it is.

Here's how you make your popper bottle

What you need

1. A pop bottle (plastic, 500 ml size works good, although tha bottle you use is really up to you. Those little rev bottles work pretty good, too)
    2. A galvanized steel nipple, 3/8 inch diameter by 3 inch length – Basically just a steel tube, like tha stem in your bong. You can find them at tha hardware store, either in lighting or plumbing. What kind of tube it is really doesn't matter, as long as tha dimensions are tha same.
    3. Electrical tape

What you're going to do

1. Take your empty bottle, and burn a hole that is just slightly smaller than your tube. Tha hole should be just below tha centre of tha bottle
    2. While tha hole is still hot, twist your steel tube through it. This helps you to get a more airtight seal. Tha tube should be on as steep of an angle as you can get it.
    3. Check your bottle for air tightness by plugging tha end of tha tube with your thumb and sucking through tha top of tha bottle. If you can hear air coming through, then your popper bottle still needs work. A small amount of glue from a glue gun around tha hole will help to seal up tha leak. Wrap electrical tape around tha bottle and tha hole until no more air is getting through.
    4. Pour water into tha bottle. Tha water line should be above tha bottom end of tha tube, but below tha hole in tha bottle. This is tha point where many of you are saying “This putz is just writing instructions on how to make a bong” but bear with me. Tha popper bottle is very similar to a bong, yet different. Basically, your popper bottle is going to look like a cheap homemade bong, with no bowl.

Packing Poppers

1. Rip off a little chunk off of tha end of a cigarette, paper and all. Tha chunk should be small enough to fit in tha end of tha steel tube without totally plugging it up, but big enough that it won't fall through right away. This is your plug.
    2. Next, ball up a little bit of that sweet green sticky stuff (about twice as much as tha piece of tobacco you just put in there) and pack it into tha tube, forcing tha tobacco down further.
    3. Put tha bottle to your lips, and put a lighter to tha weed. Keep tha lighter lit tha whole time-this is crucial. Suck really slowly at first, if you try to rush it, your popper won't pop.
    4. As you burn tha weed, it will start to ball up some more and form a good cherry. Remember, keep your lighter on it. When tha whole thing looks good and toasty, suck back with all you've got. Tha bottle will make an audible POP,(hence tha name) as tha whole works will shoots through tha tube and into tha water, creating a rush of air through tha tube that will clear tha bottle into your lungs, giving you one mean hit.
    5. Exhale out tha window, or through a toilet paper roll stuffed with bounce sheets.

Because all of tha smoke was first trapped in tha bottle, then your lungs, with no excess wafting away, there is virtually no tell-tale aroma.

It took me forever to finally give in and smoke these things with my buddies, because I was put off by tha cigarette in it. I was always a firm believer in not tarnishing my sweet weed with dirty tobacco. BUT GET OVER THAT!!!!! Once you get tha art of poppers mastered, you will understand why. I get twice as stoned off of half tha weed when I smoke poppers, and that's tha truth. I don't even bother with any other methods now, because nothing hits tha spot quite like a good popper. You'll see once you get it figured out; two or three poppers (which works out to maybe 1/10 of a gram) is enough to set you on your ass nicely.

Just an aside: This method originated in a shitty little town called Orangeville, Ontario, and has spread like wildfire across southern Ontario. Once people learn how to smoke poppers, they never go back!!!

Sounds pretty legit right?

2. tobacco? how about fucking yuck.

i'll smoke my green minus that nasty tobacco...

3. This is ghetto shit bruh
    At least I hope thats what It is
    When you want to step up your Cannabis game, get a quality vaporizer.
    Ps: Don't look back

4. *****s hatin. take a pure hit from the bong and quit fuckin' around with tobacco.

5. I'm not gonna judge you but FUCK that.

6. Hey man I just do this for fun, My game is plenty stepped up and I guess I just like to push the limits.

7. [quote name='"Makizushi"']*****s hatin. take a pure hit from the bong and quit fuckin' around with tobacco.[/quote]

amen.

8. I'll smoke my cigarette AFTER I get baked

9. Smoke somewhere besides your apartment?

10. Im gonna try it.

11. Thats a good idea. Its another one hitter idea. like get just a couple real good ripz instead of a bowl. One of the best ways to smoke i think

I dont have the proper tools to make this so i used my bing (mini bong) and packed a small compressed amount at the bottome of the bowl, ripped it till it fell and didnt need to pull to clear it. Works well

Youtube has allot of variants. Its pretty easy to make

12. first time i saw this thread i thought it was about this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5M4-Nh7FPo]Huge Cyst Pop - YouTube[/ame]

13. you know whats easier way to get high without reading all that chickecnstrach?

Step 1: Smoke a bowl

14. Lmao I always thought it was a gay thing cuz on craiglist they talk alot about poppers. What you described was poor man smoking

15. From a nicotine addict, I wouldn't suggest tobacco. You could roll a joint of a less harmful herb like mugwart, damian, or spearmint, and use that. Or you could smoke off campus. Or you could get a vaporizer.

16. Ya noway fuck Popper's, they don't get you "higher" with less-weed and it's not hard too snuff a bowl after each hit either.... The only reason people like this shit, is the rush from nicotene and light-headed from oxygen deprivation.... This shit's whack, and damaging advice for noob smoker... Could get ppl who just blaze green into nicotene which is dumb!:mad:

17. People up here do poppers constantly. I've never liked em personally, once in a while with a buddy I'll take a fat one, but only usually because I smoke cigs as well so I can take big enough poppers to get me wrecked off one. I just find they taste stupid bad, and you get completely ripper for a good 15-20 mins.. Then the rush of the tobacco dies off, I feel super tired, and crave the shit out of a fatty pure green bowl. Poppers are really addictive too, I wouldn't suggest them.. Oh, and that's not including the effects of the tobacco itself, if you don't smoke cigs, poppers will probably get you into them.. And even when you quit cigarettes, then you still have to quit poppers, I have buddies who quit cigs because their nasty but still smoke poppers like no tomorrow

18. Lol i quit cigs and smoke poppers like no tomorrow.

My friends HATE it too

19. what everyone needs to undrstand is that he's not just smoking for the smell, he's smoking for the high... Poppers give you a crazy headrush and gets you high with less weed, being a college student your pretty tight on cash so this is a pretty good way to get high multiple times a day :)