Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poppers with Bullsye Tobacco?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by littlejord, May 12, 2013.

1. Hey blades, before i start i know poppers are really bad and everyones probably gonna go off on that but im asking which is worse, poppers with cigarette tobacco or bullsye tobacco.

I know your not supposed to inhale cigar tobacco at all so i figured it must be worse, but than after doing some research i learned that cigars are just the tobacco leaf with some nicotine in it where as cigarettes have the tobacco, plus over 400 chemicals and the nicotine. So why are you meant to inhale cigarettes but not cigars?? wouldnt the cigar be better to inhale cause its just the tobacco plant and do you think taking poppers with the bullsye cigars is a bad idea?

Also if you dont know what a popper is you basically just pack a bit of tobacco on the bottom of your bowl, top it off with weed and than milk the weed for a bit than rip hard to burn through the tobacco, pulling it through and making a pop noise
    afterwards you get a fatty headrush, i always hated tobacco and thought it was nasty but dam i love poppers :D

2. It would be better to just smoke weed and avoid cancer.

3. Why did you even post man?

4. Because I don't want you to die.

5. But ill die anyways :confused:

6. I don't really know much about tobacco I only smoke the occasional cigar(special events usually) but I would guess the Bullseye would have fewer additives. Also you don't inhale cigars because they are much stronger and alkaline. I think the pipe tobacco is your best bet and I would avoid cigars and cigarettes.

7. Poppers r horrible 4 your lungs I feel bad for yours

8. Get some natural tobacco it's so nice, nothing like the crap you buy in stores, also smoke up man we all have to die of something, mine will probably be alcohol poisoning or liver disease