Poppers Are So Bad

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ReggieKuush, May 26, 2013.

1. One post last year and one today. Why is this thread labeled hot? Because of the chili pepper references?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here in the civilized world (Europe) poppers are a liquid chemical sniffed by homosexuals to relax the anal passage in preparation for penetration.

That shit only gives you headaches. Either use some lube or another orifice.

Typed on the bottom of a plump cherub

3. #103 Carne Seca, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
    What orifice would you recommend and are you speaking from experience? Just curious. Plus, you're generalizing. Very few "homosexuals" use that unmentionable because of the health risks. 1. It is highly flammable 2. It is poison if swallowed 3. It can cut off oxygen to vital organs causing them to fail 4. If you have heart disease or hypertension it can kill you. 5. You can pass out and choke on your vomit (most common accidental death from this unmentionable) 6. SSDS Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome (it's actually a thing) this happens when you inhale the chemicals and they cause an irregular heart beat leading to cardiac arrest 7. Your mother was right. You CAN go blind. Yes there has been cases of temporary and permanent loss of eyesight.

It was a big thing in the 80's but since the AIDS crisis and STD prevention efforts the recreational use of this unmentionable has declined. Now it's just a novelty item. There are some stupid people that still use it and they really should stop. It's like playing Russian Roulette.

4. #104 SmokinP, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016

There was no offence meant by that my friend. The term "homosexuals" was used because i thought it rolled off the tongue better in that particular sentence.

I didn't know those unmentionables were no longer used, showing my age I guess. In the late 80's and throughout out the 90's I used the unmentionable a lot. They were easy to come by in sex shops at the time and I always liked the instant rush. For years I left a bottle open in my room when I had company. Silly I know but I was extremely promiscuous at the time and it was part of the ritual and you know superstition and all.

I remember one night I was at a T'Pau gig (big in the late 80's/early 90's, China in your hand was one of their songs) and there was prob 100 people max there. It was a college gig thing so they were paid a set fee and going through the motions when I dropped 2 bottles right in front of the stage.

Smash goes the bottles and the waft of unmentionable took the air like a crack whore to a $20 bill.

5 mins later myself and my delirious friend were the only ones left staring intently into Carols beautiful eyes.

She copped the stench and started inhaling deeply, turns out Carol was a fan. We ended up drinking with the band all night in their hotel.

Sadly i didn't crawl into Carols knickers but it was a great night that I have fond memories.

Oh and to answer your question, I would suggest the mouth. Check the teeth first though.

Typed on the bottom of a plump cherub

5. I thought it said peppers lol hater

6. Popper is nice idk why it gets hate like what does it matter to anyone if I rip popper it’s my choice you can do what you like I’ll do what I like lmao y’all needa chill fr, we are all smoking wether it’s tobacco or weed

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I couldn't agree more. Poppers are just another mans preference. I'm a big fan of em. Been my preference for the last 2 years.

8. Haha, all I smoke are poppers, (from Ontario [Kingston] as well, just moved to BC tho).

I love them but they are destroying my lungs, I can tell. People in BC have never even heard of poppers, haha, they smoke rockers which aren't exactly the same.

9. Kids in bc smoke poppers as well but rockers are the way to go same concept just not in a popper tube you use a bowl gives you the ability to smoke full smokes in one toke rockers are the way to go but they are nasty things

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Cigarettes are bad in general, but I like a little kick to my bowls.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Horribly addictive Im attempting to cease my habits... made it 5 days without but i still smoke atleast one bowl a day that still is mixed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. 30 poppers therez people thst smoke 30 cigs aday or more so how is a popper more dangerous than 30 a day i know ppl who smoke alot more tobacco than whats used in poppers and there not coughing up blood ect they been on 30 a day for like 25years. Just trying to figure out how poppers can collapse a lung but 30full cigs a day doesnt do the same unless its to do with how hard there pulking or something?

And poppers in the uk are completely different in uk people call alkyl nitrites poppers lol

13. The cough is ypur cilla growing back and ots like the itch you get from shaving as hair grows back it itches a bit so cilla is the same itches as it grows back and gives you a cough once its back enough the itch or cough stops

14. And this again is an old fucking thread why do these get dragged up from the pits ffs

15. Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings but it was my fault And anyways it’s still relevant today

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum