Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

poppers...(again)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -SoNiK-, Jun 7, 2004.

1. Aright this time guys lets try and stay on topic...If anyone who knows how to make a "popper" (THE MARIJUANA RELATED DEVICE) can you please post a pic on how you make it, or if you have any pictures of one post it, so I can try and make on based on it. Any help is appreciated. L8ter

2. I'll photoshop up a pic in a min. But basically, it's a bong without the bowl. Just the stem.

I <3 poppers.

3. Thanx guys, i apreciate the help. im going to make on out of a liter bottle of coke and tell you guys how it works. Peec
    BTW; thanx for the stoned pix delita420 they helped...alot. L8ter

4. honestly, doesnt a slide do the same thing? you just pull out the slide and inhale to get all the smoke out? how much more of a difference could one of those make? seems more like a novelty gig than anything else...

5. ^^^

Dude, it goes "POP!" How cool is that!

Haha, but for real. I've never used one, but it sounds like it could be fun.