*popo driving*

Discussion in 'General' started by KraziHare, Sep 30, 2003.

1. yeah, its easy to see people acting suspiciously. I used to ride around in my friends dads police edition crown vic.

2. I always wanted to do that. Ya know, maybe hook up some lights and/or sirens, then bust up my friends parties. Haha I could see em all ditchin shit and runnin:D It would be fuckin HILLARIOUS!!:devious:

3. Having a car that looks like a cop's is not cool. Especially when going to buy drugs. In the ghetto. And you don't speak spanish and no one speaks english. And when you finally get there, half the people duck out because they think you're 'la policia'. True story.

4. i can't tell you how many times the following situation has happened to me:

I'll be driving along smoking my blunt. A crown vic pulls up behind me and follows me. I swich a lane, they switch a lane. I am paranoid as shit just knowing i'm about to see the stobes light up and hear a sirene to pull over. i get all panicky and have fear in the pit of my stomach. Then the car pulls up beside me and it's an elderly woman.

5. I don't really have that problem that much. That's because there's so many cops here that chances are if it's a car, it's a cop car. Like wtf right? Shit I'm so stoned I just smoked 3 bowls of orange kush. Fuuuuck... anyways. So that shit's scary... cops and stuff. They like scare me n shit. What.

6. white cars should be illeagal to own unless your a cop, and UC's should be illigeal too, you should be able to know when a cop is around in case you need trouble.If your being followed by a psyco ax murderer, you wouldn;t know who to tell cause the Uc cop looks like a normal person. Plus that way it would be like a sign, white car coming down the street you know its a cop.

7. ROFL this is the funniest shit ive read in a while. I have to admit i am one of these people

8. i have a white car (2000 mitsubishi eclipse gt) and i have a mobile police scanner that i can hook up to it (plug cd player adapter into earphone jack and put in tape player). all i need are some police stropes that mount on the visor and i'll be set.

9. I've never really thought about it much before but you are right.

This message brought to you by stoners against thikning while stoned.

10. It sucks when its a taxi or pizza car that looks like a cop car. With there things on top.:p

11. eh, i dont get nervous around a cop like most people do. i look high when sober, so i guess people dont even want to ask me if im high or not.

12. I do get a little paranoid when I'm high, but I never carry stuff on me in the car, Especially if I'm high, becaue I know all my paperwork is in order, so as long as I don't have anything on me, I don't have anything to worry about... even if it is a cop car... when I do notice a cop car behind me, I usually turn up the radio and sing along and act like I don't even notice it's a cop car, though I pay special attention to my speed. And I drive through a small subdivision of the city called Valley Brook (litterally one street lined with strip clubs and one stoplight) every day to and from school, and they ticket and arrest for anything they can find, seriously they look hard for something, because when they arrest you all it is is a fine and it doesn't even show up on your record. If you're going to get busted, around here, you want it to be in V.B. cause then you just have to aney up the cash... crooked as hell cops, and judges but they keep it off your record.

~ Terpsichore

13. hahahah have a few buddies with a videocamera go in there before then have them video you roll up and watch all the teenagers running for their lives and then watch it when youre high

damn i want to do that

edit i forgot what this thread was about, in my town there s fucking white impala with some sort of rack on the top with blue foam!!!! wtf that has scared the living hell out of me multiple times

14. Rocket launcher, nuff said...

15. my ex has some crazy, crazy cop radar... i used to love driving with him because i swear he could smell them. anyway, i tend to speed quite a bit, and i'm surprised i never got pulled over, even with him riding shotgun, because he'd say "cop!" and i'd SLAM on the brakes. couldn't help it, gut reaction.

and of course, now, i see a cop and still slam on the brakes, only this time they're usually within a few car lengths, so... yeah, i get pulled over a lot. luckily, i can pull off an excellent teary-eyed innocent look, and i always keep some Oust handy for that pesky weed smell.

but if anyone has a cafepress site, i would totally buy a "stoners against white cars" bumper sticker.

16. Shit, around here all the cops drive silver Impala's. That's the city cops, then the sheriff's drive white Intrepids. The state cops are noticable as all fuck as they drive dark blue crown Vic's with red cherry tops (lights). But yeah I know what you mean, and our cops think they are sneaky, they have a couple silver impala's without decal's on the side, but the have a big ass spot light on the drivers side, and you can see the lights below the grill.. idiots.

I have a 'Radar detector' and I ALWAYS know when a cops around, i don't know why, but when a cops around I can tell.. It's pretty nifty.

17. Same her i can tell whenever theres a cop around even uc's which are pricks in my area. The DEA just raided a house int the area.