Popeye's Chicken Sandwich....

Discussion in 'General' started by lessthanjeezy, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Sorry people, but that is some bland garbage. I don't get the hype, Chik Fil A crushes that sandwich. Shit, I prefer the Spicy Crispy Chicken from Wendy's over the popeyes sandwich. All that hype for a sub par chicken sandwich, shit people got killed over this thing

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Personally I believe the people who run Popeye's are adding some "secret ingredients" to the sandwich to get people addicted to it and then they become violent wanting more.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. download-3.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #4 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019

Pop eyes always looks dankkkk whenever the adverts come on when I'm streaming an American channel lol, I've never tried Popeyes.. the nearest you get to it here is KFC/local chicken shops :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I wish I could try it
    lol

6. Ha, that actually happened in China a few years ago: "special" noodles

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww KFC = Bandsaw 3 breasted Chickens.
    Just what piece is this ??
    Our local one is closed for heath dept reasons more then it's open. Rats. Roaches.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. That is soo gross.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. This is why I make/cook most of my food loads of places here get shut down then someone else opens in the same spot it's a never ending cycle really 1 goes & 1 pops up:laughing:

I only really have KFC when they do 12 pieces for £5.99 I refuse to pay the full price :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. kfc.jpg
    For that I just don't trust corperate food or the growth hormones injected into these critters

the above recipe go just fine with some THC infused cooking oil ...lol and good beer

Yum!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Nah it's pretty good and you're way late there's no hype anymore

12. Popeyes ain’t all it’s cracked up to be, but it beats the fuck outta kfc

13. I haven't had it...but this girl like chicken mainly with really spicy an hot sauce lol.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Amen to that, my girl buys the whole wings, like twelve for twelve, but splits into 24
    12 drumsticks
    12 flats
    And sum hot breading
    Shit is firrrrree
    Plus sum Texas Pete or franks
    Oh yeah

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. I haven't tried it yet, but some of my coworkers have said it's the best sandwich they've had... I feel like that's probably exaggerated because I've heard more people say it's overrated like OP says than those who say it's amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  16. G'day @vostok mate, i noticed your chicken is missing a few herb's & spices. Here's the real recipe for ya to try with that oil:GettingStoned:...
    KFC secret recipe revealed … accidentally - Chatelaine

11 spices – Mix with 2 cups white fl.

1. 2/3 Ts Salt
    2. 1/2 Ts Thyme
    3. 1/2 Ts Basil
    4. 1/3 Ts Oregano
    5. 1 Ts Celery salt
    6. 1 Ts Black pepper
    7. 1 Ts Dried mustard
    8. 4 Ts Paprika
    9. 2 Ts Garlic salt
    10. 1 Ts Ground ginger
    11. 3 Ts White pepper

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

17. Some nights back I had Jamacian Chicken necks in a hot sauce
    not again thanks guys my tummy is running..the recipe came from you tube ....lol

the deal is to get the bones soft enough to be like those bones in a can of salmon

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. #18 Dizzy, Dec 7, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2019

Lol there no hot food on the planet that can bother me very bad tbh. The Spicier the better. That's how come I won a contest about that before. (it was who can last the longest eating the hottest peppers in the world lol an I won it)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Tho I was very hot after wards lbvs! :blush:

~Toni~