Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Popcorn Buds or Monsters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shezzer, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Hey there fellow blades, I was just wondering what everyone prefers when they pick up. A bunch of small popcorn buds, or very few larger buds? Personally, I like how the big buds look when they are in the bag (kind of majestic, really), but this last pickup I got a bunch of small buds and I am really liking them. They are perfect because all you have to do is pick them up and pop a couple in your grinder and you are good to go, you don't have to manually pull them apart piece by piece to grind them up.

So I guess I prefer the big buds for the wow factor, but in terms of practicality, popcorn all the way.

2. popcorn = less stem too

3. i like monster buds cuz they make my penis look bigger. i also like popcorn buds because they make my penis look bigger. Everything makes my penis look big why?

4. dude i need some of the weed you're smokin. i haven't grown since the 9th grade:eek:

5. Sometimes I find a large singular bud impressive to look at, it's quite admirable I suppose...but, it's not really as though it makes a great deal of difference to me...I'm not disappointed if I don't get any large buds in a deal.
    Completely depends on the type of weed too, I've had good and bad of both.

6. I like dense nugs, small or not. They seem to break out better.

7. I prefer larger nugs whenever I can get them. Popcorn is a second option

8. monster cola's are more prone to spider mites and mold. i found out the hard way. popcorn all the way.

9. I hope your joking.

But anyways, I prefer Popcorn.:hello:

10. With popcorn you got less stem..You could get a 10 gram kola and only get 3-5 grams of smke after the stem..lol..Get 10 grams of popcorns and you'll get between 7-9 grams of smoke, and with popcorn buds, you really dont have to worry about the stem if it's small enough.

11. tip of the monster = win

12. I don't care man, as long as its not brick, or shake. Any kind of nug is good enough for me!

13. Ive never had any stem weigh over 2gs, even the biggest one which was like 6 inches long.

14. Why do people have such a problem with breaking up/handling such a beautiful flower and feeling all the resin on your fingers?

:confused_2:

....It kinda gets me wet

15. One time I met my dude to buy an 8th and he handed me the bag I looked at it it looked like a monster then I took the giant nug out of the bag and set it on a piece of notebook paper and it the in about 2 seconds after i was looking at it is slowly transformed into about 6 popcorn nugs, it was awesome.

16. When I pick up I usually get to pick my nugs myself to put in the jar so I usually grab at least 1 cola for visual appeal but I really don't care too much. I will say though that big nuggets do look better.

A lot of people here are exaggerating about the stem weight though. I recently finished a huge cola that was fairly dense and the stem weighed .1 while the whole nugget probably weighed 2-3 grams. If you are getting properly dried weed the stems are really not heavy at all. It was probably 4 inches long at least and maybe half inch thick.

Though, there have been times where I haven't had the luxury of picking my buds out of jars where I go to pick up an ounce only to find 2-3 buds :laughing:. It's not too bad though, cause I save my stems.

17. popcorn, because it fits all up in the grinder better, plus it seems to break down into more blunts.

18. yea u are exagerating a wee bit there..if i get a 10 gram cola..the stem will be like a gram at most

19. Popcorn no doubt, Seem to be more shinier:eek:

20. Big monster buds are just plain amazing. I remember I was visiting a college and I was in someones dorm that I met that day and he pulls out a 10 gram bud. Thing was freaking huge. He scaled it and everything. Ended up buying a nice 3g blunt off of him.