Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. So I just smoked a bowl im uber high right now yea. but anyways, one hit i took i heard a pop noise almost like a crakle in a fire. I'm about 72% sure it was a beaner but my question is is there anything else in weed that crackles? besides beeners, maybe it could have been the stem?

2. Stems dont "pop", Most likely it was a seed.

3. 72% sure? What is the other 28% that is making you doubt? Haha

4. Did you have a bowl of Rice Krispy Cereal anywhere near by?!

5. maybe someone shot a BB gun next door? Someones car backfired.... the possibilities are endless.

6. if you use a grinder and grind a seed into small pieces unknowingly, it pops a bit when torched. i've done it numerous times but i'm not complaining, it sterilizes you supposedly. /shrug

7. Nah man if you have soda or whatever, its probably that shit.
    I'd be smoking weed and hearing this snapping noise and spend like 45 minutes looking for what it was.

It was my glass of pepsi.

8. Happens fairly often...