POP UP SEED ADS in Forums

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by STIGGY, Dec 22, 2017.

1. I have seen this ad in several threads I have visited today
    Is it a new sponsor?
    upload_2017-12-22_16-25-16.png they are set up as links to the site

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

2. Yep.

3. I'm even seeing it. It has the thread all busted up for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OK cool
    Just wanted to know if you were aware Thanks
    Merry Christmas

5. LOL! Not happily aware, just aware. It's a bit much.

I'll tag LK.

Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

@Lizard King

• Like Like x 2
  6. And I thought it was my AdBlock Plus not working, LOL , cause I visit that place sometimes .

7. That is one annoying ad! I understand the need for ad revenue for GC, but Geez..If I had ever thought of buying seeds from ILGM..Naw..I never did and never will..They are 2nd only to CKS in the CORNBALL dept and from the little I have seen, have questionable genetics anyway..Their grow bible looks ancient and is in need of an update..

• Like Like x 2
  8. It was enabled to members by mistake which i corrected Sunday. I suspect you guys do not see the ad anymore ? If yes please let me know so i can dig further.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. They were gone after the next day
    Just wanted to make sure it was not a breach of security THANKS Lizard

• Like Like x 1
  10. GC is full of ads and adware, best step is to download Ad Block Plus and Ghostery.

11. Will either of these mess with my anti virus I have Mcaffee

12. No, it is solely for your web browser. It won't mess with it.

13. OK Thanks I was at their site it appears once downloaded I need to block ads manually correct?

14. Also will it stop tracking

15. I heard Billy and Hilary are tracking you..LOL

16. Yep Black helo's everywhere
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Almost shot this down yesterday, until I looked a lil closer..Xmas from a buddy..LMAO
    drone2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Shit even over this past summer I was in backyard and a full sized military drone was buzzing my back yard

19. As long as you have ad block on your web browser it'll block ads automatically.

Not sure what browser you use but if you use firefox or chrome there should be a setting to turn off tracking in there already.

• Informative Informative x 1