pop tarts?...

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Sep 26, 2008.

1. So I just finished catching a buzz, I go to grab a mountain dew and some pop tarts. I sit down at the computer and bite into one of the deliously frosted little things and I was like "awsome.. strawberry" ... then i proceed to take another bite and I thought for a second, looked at it, and it was blue on the otherside. Blueberry is the culprit! So I was all confused by this.. I go check out the box, and see they are "Pop Tart Splits" strawberry on one side, blueberry on the other.

I am amazed at this haha.

Has anyone else seen these?

-AFD

2. Yes.....
    also on a side note...The pop tart guy in the comercial is awesome

3. #3 Tuk2, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    Also on a side not: Poptarts are fucking bomb munchies Sometimes I forget after I eat the second one that there isnt another. Splitz are really dumb tho.....they should do like a mixed/mystery box.

EDIT:: I sent them this as a corporate suggestion via email a year or 2 ago, they told me "Thanks for your suggestion, our company has already thought about this idea"

4. It's news to me! I didn't know such a thing existed.

I haven't seen the commercial either :(

I need more contact with the world. heh.

-AFD

5. OhhhhhH! I like that idea! I'm emailing them that idea right now. If they do it and give me a lifetime supply of pop tarts you can have half my life.

Kinda like owning my soul I suppose, :smoking:

-AFD

6. [​IMG]

7. pop tarts are one of those things that is so delicious and sickening at the same time

8. #8 Tuk2, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2008
    Dude....READ MY EDIT above... And dont fuckin steal ideas kthx. half a lifetime of poptarts might be enough though.

9. Awww, harsh.

I'm a stoner, do you think I'd actully remember to do that? haha

-AFD