Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pop tarts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ATribeCalled818, Apr 13, 2013.

1. You guys ever eat a poptart and its like like your zoning out to the rhythm of your chewing patterns in a blissful euphoric state like its bomb and then you gotta go pee, but its too bomb so you just keep going at it till you can't wait anymore, and then your body refuses to take itself to the motherfuckin bathroom....man I think imma just pee in a water bottle. Yeah, that was a good pop tart though

2. If you're high they're great frozen.

3. Yea i did that yesterday with an oh henry

4. Someone smoked too much weed lol

5. Never enough

6. Aye if you ain't chillin you ain't livin ;)

7. BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON>>>>all

put those 2 bricks of empty calories in a toaster for 12 seconds and you got yourself a great source of regret.

8. You couldn't have said it any better man that's the same way I fucken do em lol.
    15 seconds is too much, 10 is too little.. Pop tart problems...

9. Don't fuck with strawberry.

10. I don't like to think about the "chewing" aspect while I'm eating because then I get grossed out by the texture in my mouth (but I'm not a picky eater!) I remember I was eating a chefs salad and I was chewing on the hard boiled egg part while high as shit, then my GF's mum and her started talking about periods, and vaginal discharge etc. (we were in the hospital and just had a baby) and lo and behold, said egg lost it's flare lol.

11. Untrue. Moderation is important in all things in life.