Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poorly trimmed ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by metalhead1, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Hey guys, ive been picking up from a new dealer recently and his bud is very good but doesnt seem trimmed up correctly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It doesn't look bad. Those aren't the tightest looking buds, they do look very leafy. That's not a bad thing, all the leaf is covered in trichs.

3. Looks like the trimmer was inexperienced. He/she tried his best but I think was overall too careful in not damaging the bud. But it looks like a good smoke none-the-less. Prime ganja.

4. yea im really excited about this guy, always comes through with some really solid bud for good price.

5. yea i get stuff like this sometimes too. its prob just a inexperienced trimmer imo or someone who wants that extra weight.

anyone else notice that one little purp piece?

6. Yeah, qft.

Enjoy!

7. definitely not a horrible trim job. it's passable. enjoy the good bud!

8. Haha yes! I too have scoped it out.

9. I took a glance after you mentioned it and you're right.

The bud doesn't look too badly trimmed.

10. Bud looks great man, enjoy! :D

11. Looks beautiful to me.

12. Sometimes you get growers who just sumtimes skimp on fully trimming. It can be a pain to trim and van be very time consuming, also without fully trimming it adds to the net weight of their crop, which may result in more profit for the grower. I personally really enjoy trimming. If i get a bag and it contains some leafyness i personally dont mind because i like to trim it up myself and save the trim for qwiso and bho.

13. Yeah if anything just give that a trim yourself if your really want, but its not that bad of a job even, and I doubt they did it to give much more weight to that, that trim would barely add 0.1g..

14. Agreed. Enjoy. :cool:

15. Got to have Kaya now, Kaya, Kaya